𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

𝐃𝐞𝐜𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 25, 2022  𝐨𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐭—𝐬𝐚𝐥𝐭 𝐥𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐜𝐢𝐭𝐲

𝐃𝐞𝐜𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 25, 2022
  𝐨𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐭—𝐬𝐚𝐥𝐭 𝐥𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐜𝐢𝐭𝐲

7AM.

Loud chirping of the birds echoing. Sunrise raying through the screen-door causing the room to appear bright and cozy.

The small wave of fresh air circling from the cracked door, running through the spacious room that were filled with delicious grunts and moans.

Eyes lightly fluttering from the lack of air, back arching from the coolness of the glass door yet secure in the males arms.

Her long legs looped in his arms as he held her up high, plunging aggressively forward hitting at an deeper angle with each thrust.

Head falling back as she let out an wrenching cry in pleasure. Music to his ears, using it as encouragement moaning in response.

Holding around her neck tightly with both hands leaving deep red bruising along her skin as she melted into his hold, feet pointed perfectly as her toes curled.

"Z-Za'khi, w-why are you d-doin this t-ta' meee." she moaned, tears trailing down her blushed skin. Body hot as the only coolness came from the glass door she were pressed against.

The two risking being caught — Yet that being what made it more intriguing as they performed the sinful acts mindless of anything else.

"whatchu' mean ma'ma? I luh you." he taunted, biting his lower lip harshly as his legs began to shake from the intense feeling of her clenching against him.

Lower half's smacking against each other with each connect, her nails raking down the males back unintentionally leaving deepen marks.

Flinching from the pain yet the adrenaline he induced making it feel more pleasurable, only choking her harder as she reached for his wrist.

"You look so good like dis, I'm obsessed witchu'." he mumbled, inching closer toward her face all while slowing his motions.

Hitting deeply as her body jerked from the slow but harsh motions he delivered to her. Eyes dead onto each other, the scene raiding intensity.

Mouth hitched open yet no sound escaping as her eyes flutter, lightly gaging as she received no air from his harsh grip.

"Neva' leave me, i'a kill you." he gritted sternly, making sure she heard every word as she began to tap his wrist.

"You hea' me? You mines, dis ma' pussy. Give ma' shit away ima do you sumn." he threatened, eyes malicious as she watched an sudden change in him.