𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐢𝐱

𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐡 5, 2023𝐨𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐭 — 𝐀𝐭𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚

𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐡 5, 2023
𝐨𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐭 — 𝐀𝐭𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚

"BUT WE MISS YOU." The female pouted. Slightly adjusting the camera downward, showcasing the slight pudge along with Mani who slept comfortably hugging her waist.

The male sighing, badly wanting to leave yet couldn't as he had to continue shooting the long overdue music video.

He'd flew his personal hired camera man Rich out, and needed to get the video done within the time frame of the man's stay so it wouldn't extend any longer.

"Mane I miss y'all too, can't wait ta' get this shit done." He spoke lowly, twisting one of his front dreads as he badly wanted to throw a fit.

Practically craving to in the females presence. Her carrying an mini version of him not making it any better as he became even more fascinated than before.

Yet, he knew he had to tend to his career since he wasn't an fan of letting people down. Knowing he'd be making it in late as he had an club appearance also booked.

Catching sight of the time seeing it were already midnight. He sighed in defeat, taking an long sip of the light blue Gatorade.

"It's okay Khi. Go make our money." She playfully laughed. Lightening the mood as the younger cracked an smile. "And once I'm done, I'm comin' right back ta' yall." He smiled.

"I know that's right. Maybe take us onna shopping spree too." She smirked while he only shook his head. "Anything."

"Say, we gotta start again." Ben announced. Grabbing the males attention as he turned to see a group of females surrounding the casket — currently in a grave-yard scenery.

"Ight, five minutes." He spoke while the male nodded. Turning his attention toward an sleepy Harmoni who watched him through the camera.

"Y'all good?" He questioned, watching as she nodded. "We alright Khi. You can go back to work baby." She assured.

"Ight..Mani ain't been havin' them dreams have he? Cause I ca' jus-" Cutting himself off, watching her face morph into a stern expression through the device.

"You could nothing. I promise we're fine, you just focus on getting everything finished so you could come lay it down..okay?"

"I hear you ma'ma. Say, we goin' onnat shopping spree tomorrow afternoon." He smirked causing her to lowly clap in excitement.

"Cant wait! We love you daddy, hold it down while I do the same here okay?" Harmoni spoke softly as he nodded, cheeks growing warm.