𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐰𝐨

𝐉𝐚𝐧𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐲 11, 2023𝐨𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐭—𝐬𝐚𝐥𝐭 𝐥𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐜𝐢𝐭𝐲

𝐉𝐚𝐧𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐲 11, 2023
𝐨𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐭—𝐬𝐚𝐥𝐭 𝐥𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐜𝐢𝐭𝐲

"MMH, right thea' ma." The male groaned. Expression dazed as his head fell back in delight, lips parted while he contained himself from releasing any extra sounds.

"Right there pa?" She taunted, throwing her hair over her shoulders as she wore an small smirk. "Yess..r-right theaa'" he dragged, biting his lower lip all while melting into her touch.

"Ta' tha' right a lil bit bae." He directed as she moved her hands further up his back. Sighing in delight once she applied pressure toward the certain spot.

"you got tha' best massages, on ma' mamaaa." He groaned. Neck slightly rolling while she worked her fingers expertly.

"Mmhm, now can we go back ta' searching for houses?" She questioned, arms feeling cramped as she circled his shoulder blades.

"yeaa..in like ten moe' minutes." He waved off, not wanting her to stop while she simply rolled her eyes. "You said that ten minutes ago."

"Ian said shit like dat." He smacked his lips as she repeated the reaction. "Za'khi don't piss me off."

"Ight ma' fault maybe I did say it, but cmon mane." He whined, slightly squirming in his seat. "You wan' me fa ta' be tense?"

"Boy shut up, your muscles loosened a long time ago. You jus waisting my time now." She waved off as he simply pouted.

"Ight cmon, find dis ole funky ass house." He mumbled. Standing from in-between her legs, plopping onto the couch next to her.

"A funky ass house we gon' be living in." She corrected. Turning her body as the younger pulled her legs across his thighs.

Now watching the tv as Fairly Odd Parents played, lowly singing along to the theme song as she placed the newly bought Mac book computer across her lap.

"Definitely no apartments, ion trust dem muhfuckas nomo." He voiced as she agreed, continuing to scroll through the site.

"I think a Townhouse perfect for us, more convenient and closer to our friends." She spoke while scrolling through the lists.

"Facts, find sumn with bout four bedrooms." He spoke as she nodded, clicking on the second page of the tab.

"Oou look at this one, niceee." She smiled, flipping the screen as he furrowed his eyebrows. Clicking through the pictures.