𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲

𝐉𝐚𝐧𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐲 7, 2023  𝐨𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐭—𝐬𝐚𝐥𝐭 𝐥𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐜𝐢𝐭𝐲

𝐉𝐚𝐧𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐲 7, 2023
𝐨𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐭—𝐬𝐚𝐥𝐭 𝐥𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐜𝐢𝐭𝐲

"IM SERIOUS." The male mugged throughout the phone screen. Growing upset as he wasn't being taken seriously.

"Za'khi." Spoken in an warning tone. Sensing the younger would start throwing a fit soon. Not being able to properly handle him as they weren't around each other at the moment.

"I'm jus sayin'. Pull up, I eat yo' ass inna car real quick, den we ca' go our separate ways until lata'" He shrugged as if he'd said the most logical thing ever.

"Or..you can focus on making more unreleased music that could possibly be added to your next project?" She spoke in an questioningly tone as he smacked his lips.

"Dese people been tryna slave me, ion like dat. I'a quit right na'" he spoke, releasing a loud huff from his cheeks while falling back onto the chair.

"No you won't, you jus talkin' stop being a brat za'khi." She chuckled, it was as if she'd forgotten the males age up until he had an attitude.

Yet, loving how childish it could be at times. Majority of the time he wouldn't actually be mad, simply wanting attention.

"Naw cause they playin' with me, you playin' with me. Everybody fuckin' playin' with me like ian slime." He mugged.

"I must got'a helmet on dat say, 'play with kentrell' cause everybody pissin' me off onBoo." He rambled as she only listened.

Deciding not to feed into the boys attitude as he had one for no exact reason. Finding it slightly funny wondering why the male had been so active.

"Finna run away, youn' love me. Don't nobody love me." He mumbled to himself, aggressively pulling his hoodie onto his head while crossing his arms.

"You done?" She spoke as he got silent. Only sounds being heard were the faint beats being mixed in the background.

"You been actin' like a fuckin' brat all morning za'khi, whatchu' want hm? Pussy?" She spoke, tilting her head to the side.

"Get right and act like you got some damn sense or ima come handle you. Be good and get your work done, I'll have something real nice for you later on."

Watching as the youngers expression fully changed. Smirking as she watched him uncross his arms while sitting up in the seat. Nibbling his lower lip as he loved her affirmative tone.

"You understand?" She spoke, watching as he sighed before nodding his head. "Yuh ma'ma, I understand you." He complied.

"Good, now what's the next project?" She questioned, pulling up at the red-light taking a quick sip of her Starbucks drink.