𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

𝐌𝐚𝐲 21, 2018
𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭—𝐂𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐠𝐨, 𝐈𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐨𝐢𝐬

"look this way, beautiful", the eighteen year old slightly flinched at the camera shutter that momently blinded her.

"don't be shy, you're perfect" the woman purred behind the camera as the younger girl pretended to ignore the way she seductively eyed her and continued to pose.

"your daughter is very beautiful", harmoni heard from the side of the room causing her to grin, throwing her hair behind her shoulder giving the camera an low eyed stare.

"she ain't all that..but i guess" she heard her 'mother' state loud and clear, purposely wanting to be heard by her.

smiling dropping from her face back into her normal frowned expression as she switched poses not wanting the woman to see how her foul words had gotten to her.

"perfect! now on to the nude shots & we're all free to go" the photographer snapped her fingers signaling two men that walked over in robes.

"wait..wait i thought we were only doin-stop questioning them and do what they asked!" her mother snapped cutting her off.

turning her head toward the side, she eyed the woman noticing the satisfied smirk she wore, taking an hit of the cigarette.

swallowing her spit, the younger girl grew fearful ignoring the lustful gazes from the two men approaching her.

"ma'am, i-i didn't know anything about this nude portion of the shoot, especially with two overgrown men that i never met" she stated causing the buzzing studio to go silent.

the photographer slowly removed the camera from her eye sight, face going flat as she peered at the younger girl, "well your mother knew all about it, and said you'd be fine with it"

"but i didn't! and im not!" harmoni said unintentionally loud feeling as if she didn't have an voice of opinion in the action that involved her.

and right now, as she stood in a room full of people who knew everything about plans that involved her whereas she knew nothing, had her feeling very small.

"harmoni!" her mother exclaimed quickly stalking toward her pulling at her arm, "don't grab her like that Heather, you'll bruise her skin" harmoni's stylist exclaimed quickly following the two.

"shut the fuck up and do your job!" heather exclaimed making the woman stop in her tracks, while she continued pulling her daughter to the empty hallway away from everyone else.

forcefully pushing her up against the wall, the younger
flew back feeling the wind being knocked out of her while she groaned in pain.

"you must think you better than everyone else in hea' huh?" the woman gritted grabbing her up by her neck.

"think that you so good that you can't show some skin? bitch you ain't special, do what the fuck these people asking so i can get this money and go!"

harmoni stood silent against the wall, one hand clutching heathers wrist as she held around her neck tightly. The other laying flat against her back, pressed against the sharp pain that ran through.