𝐭𝐞𝐧

𝐍𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 26, 2022  𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭—𝐬𝐚𝐥𝐭 𝐥𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐜𝐢𝐭𝐲

𝐍𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 26, 2022
  𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭—𝐬𝐚𝐥𝐭 𝐥𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐜𝐢𝐭𝐲

"IM NERVOUS KEN", she expressed nibbling on her bottom lip, fiddling with his fingers that laid in her lap.

"ion know why, these people ghetto as hell you gon' be straight" he mumbled, sitting up in his seat as he merged onto the e-way.

staying silent, harmoni knew it was more to why she were nervous in the first place. She couldn't shake the numerous thoughts that clouded her mind all day.

this would be her first time officially being outside in months, although she re-activated her instagram and assured everyone that she was never 'missing' it wasn't the same.

her life wasn't completely back to normal—yet what even was her normal anymore?

she was confused, silently suffering from the paranoia, ptsd, and the depression of her mind manipulating her.

feeling like she were slowly driving herself insane from the constant 'what if' thoughts. Yet couldn't help nor control it or herself from thinking that way.

not being able to shake the feeling of her mother scared her, she would never freely be able to live her life without the feeling of looking over her shoulder.

even though she felt this way, harmoni didn't tell anyone not wanting to appear as a burden nor wanting to ask for anymore than she'd already had.

plus, the goods in her life outweighed the bad as she finally reconnected with her godsister who'd been planning to move to the state so they would be closer.

kentrell also played a major role in her happiness as she enjoyed how him and ke'mani equally loved her and treated her with nothing but respect.

she thought of the two as her small family, finding herself falling for the younger more and more as time went on, and the feeling was definitely mutual.

kentrell couldn't control his emotions toward harmoni, he felt himself growing obsessed with her and the indescribable feeling she gave him.

the fact that she were older and more mature, having her head on correctly and her stability only turned him on more.

plus, ke'mani was heavily attached to the woman. She was all he talked about and wanted to live in her skin when she was around.

as kentrell glanced over at the girl, he could she was visibly tensed from how she appeared to be deep in thought.

having a feeling that her nerves were reckless right now for more than one reason which only made him feel bad for not validating her feelings earlier.