𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

𝐃𝐞𝐜𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 24, 2022  𝐨𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐭—𝐬𝐚𝐥𝐭 𝐥𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐜𝐢𝐭𝐲

𝐃𝐞𝐜𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 24, 2022
𝐨𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐭—𝐬𝐚𝐥𝐭 𝐥𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐜𝐢𝐭𝐲

"CMON DOODA.", the younger complained. Lightly stomping his feet. Rolling his eyes once the male continued to take his time.

"boa, her fat ass ain't goin' nowhea' don't rush me." He spoke playfully, dodging the hit once the younger attempt to punch him.

"my moni not fat, watch yo' mouth" he spoke warningly, Kentrell holding his hands up in surrender. "Ion wan' no smoke, my fault."

Sharing an laugh, the younger proceeded to pull an stool to the island top. Climbing on-top as he sat on his knees watching Kentrell neatly set the food.

It was Christmas Eve as the two were up early, the male feeling more than great from the night before he spent with Harmoni.

The words that were shared between the two seeming to be the only thing he could focus on. Finding himself replaying the scene the moment he opened his eyes.

Heart fluttering rapidly as a drop in his stomach occurred every-time the events crossed his mind — he was stuck.

Wanting to do something sweet for her, he'd been on his way to make breakfast once he woke up.

Surprised to see ke'mani laying in their bed cuddled up to them. Waking up as soon as he noticed movement on-side of him.

"Dooda?" Ke'mani spoke, the older humming in response as he placed the French toast neatly onto the small plate. Handing the powdered sugar toward the boy.

"it's gon' be different this time?" He asked, catching the olders attention. Turning toward him wearing an slightly confused expression.

"whatcha' mean dude?", "like with Moni..she ain't gon' leave us right?" He spoke softly.

Gazing up to his big brother who he saw as if he took part in birthing him, The biggest role model in his life who's opinion only mattered.

"I gotta dad already, now I wan' a mama" he continued as Kentrell felt his heart slightly drop. Never preparing himself for this conversation as he didn't believe it'll ever occur.

Now as it happened he didn't know what to say; how to reply as it wasn't so much of his say-so in if Harmoni wanted to take on that role.

"You love ha', she love us..that's how it go right?" He questioned as the older chuckled nodding his head. "Das exactly how it go sonson."