𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐨𝐧𝐞

𝐉𝐮𝐧𝐞 7, 2019
  𝐨𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐭 — 𝐂𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐠𝐨, 𝐈𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐨𝐢𝐬

SHE STARED BLANKLY AHEAD. Brown eyes that once displayed an vibrant; energetic color — now dull as gray.

One single tear drop trailing from her left cheek. The speck of wetness lightening her dry skin in its path as she quickly swiped it away.

Wiping her wet thumb on the Versace robe, bare underneath yet feeling fully naked as her insecurities began to approach.

Instantly straightening her act as the door was opened, forcing a wide smile onto her expression as her mother sashayed into the room.

The woman's face reminded the nineteen year old girl of an Disney Villain — sinister, yet so manipulative you did almost anything in request.

Proving her right as she wore an malicious smirk, approaching the younger before taking a seat next to her.

"still not done?" Her voice slightly deep; raspy as it sent uncomfortable chills down the females back, goosebumps filling her skin.

"Y-yes mother I actually am." She spoke, not dropping her smiled expression as the woman peered over her face in an unsure manner.

"Hm..needs more. I have six men out there waiting to purcha..Admire you." She quickly corrected. "I don't need you looking more fucked up than you already do."

"More make-up, and whatever is under that robe keep on." She announced, grabbing the make-up brush dipping it inside the blush container.

"B-but im naked underneath." She spoke in an low whisper, slightly flinching as the woman paused her movements.

Crouching down toward her right ear, She made eye-contact with her through the mirror — cringing at the smell of cigarettes mixed with her favorite Bond No. 9 perfume.

Just because it were Chanel, didn't mean it smelled pleasing as the woman were obsessed with the odd scent. Spraying every item she touches with such.

"That's the point." She whispered, winking at the younger before raising toward her normal height. "I think you'd be more..efficient if they could see the Real product."

Not missing the way the woman jealously eyed her body, clear as day that she envied her over her nicely; naturally built frame.

Staying silent, she allowed the woman to harshly shove the products onto her face. The make-up looked utterly disgusting yet she didn't have any say so.

This was frequent for her. The woman known as Heather would have random men come to the house to 'Admire' the younger.

Knowing she would never get use to it, not having a clue what exactly was going on. Unfortunately she was legal in the eyes of the law, convincing herself she would be waisting her time by reporting it.

"Look at you." The woman spoke, voice low as she peered at the female intensely through the mirror. "I can see right through you, them lit screws runnin' through yo' head."