𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

𝐃𝐞𝐜𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 31, 2022  𝐨𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐭—𝐬𝐚𝐥𝐭 𝐥𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐜𝐢𝐭𝐲

𝐃𝐞𝐜𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 31, 2022
  𝐨𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐭—𝐬𝐚𝐥𝐭 𝐥𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐜𝐢𝐭𝐲

"𝐇𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐎?" Spoken softly into the phone as the sound of loud chatter filled her ears. "Y'all got five damn minutes ta' get innis venue." Katrina's voice exclaimed.

"Okay, here we c-come." Harmoni replied, quickly hanging up before launching her phone into the front seat.

"f-faster khii." she whined. Back arching as the younger sunk his nails deep into the skin of her waist, moaning with each thrust.

Their lower half's connecting as an clapping sound echoed through the vehicle. Pants and groans following as his pace increased.

"mmhm, t-this shit so tight mami." Groaning as he threw his head back once she began pulsing tightly around him.

"mmm, it's all y-yours. Love it daddy?" Moaning as she began throwing herself back on his piece, car lightly rocking with the movements.

"daddy love it baby." Whispering into her ear. Aggressive smacks sent to the skin of her ass watching closely as the contact waves appeared with every stroke.

"Cmon ma'ma, we gotta hurry." He mumbled, reaching his arm underneath her body beginning to swirl her clit with his middle finger.

Stomach knotting as he dug deep, striking her pressure points as she whined at the blissful feeling coursing through her body.

The slickness of both their creams making the process easier as he sped up. Beating her walls down as she clenched her eyes shut.

Struggling to control tears from spilling, not wanting to ruin her make-up as the car grew heated with their fast movements.

The pleasure hurting so good as she struggled to stay focus, swirling her hips in a sensual motion. Driving her closer toward release.

Breathlessly moaning as the male above entangled their fingers, placing them onto the foggy glass window.

Noticing her squirming as he were equally on her ass, not letting up on the powerful strokes loving every moment of her failed escape.

"Za-khii, t-to fastt." she moaned, close to tapping out as he moved at an inhuman pace."Shut the fuck up, you takin' this dick good." he mumbled.

"Look at chu', look how good you takin' it." Smirking as he yanked her up by her chin. Eyes focusing on the recording phone that sat placed on the window.