𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

𝐉𝐚𝐧𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐲 4, 2023  𝐨𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐭—𝐬𝐚𝐥𝐭 𝐥𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐜𝐢𝐭𝐲

𝐉𝐚𝐧𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐲 4, 2023
𝐨𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐭—𝐬𝐚𝐥𝐭 𝐥𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐜𝐢𝐭𝐲

"BIGGEST SLIME. Charted numba' two. Yuh tell dem' pussass niggas catch up." Kentrell hyped, laughing evilly as he ran in small circles.

"Yessuh, dey ain't fuckin' witcha'." Horace's voice were heard hyping the male up. Harmoni laughing watching the two dance around the camera.

"Proud'a you baby, gotta buy you some Prada now." She smiled, "shitt, charted and I gotta suga' mama? this can't get no betta'." He sighed.

"Mcht, boy." She mumbled, glancing up for a split second before dropping her attention on the phone in her lap.

"Baby, tell dooda congratulations." She spoke passing the phone to the younger who sat on-side of her, taking his smaller hand out of her hold to grab the device.

"Ion know how ta' say that big word, but im happy du." Ke'mani smiled into the phone as they laughed in response.

"And you put our song on thea'" he smiled, referring to 'All In' being it were one of his favorite songs the male had made.

"You already know sonson, Thank you I luh you." He spoke softly as the younger returned the sincere words. Handing the phone to the female, slipping his hand in her grasp once again.

"What the label been sayin?" Harmoni asked as she stared into the camera, admiring the younger as he began sorting the random items.

"They ass wan' me inna studio again already. Ima have my manger take care'a allat extra shit." He shrugged as the female nodded.

"Den allis money dey givin' me, ion know why I even came innis muhfucka' today." He chuckled referring to the Walmart job.

"They ain't 'givin'' you nothin', you earned all your money
with talent Kentrell." She corrected as he agreed.

"Can't believe dis mane. Been wantin' fa' ta' have this shit fa' so long and it's finally comin'" he expressed as she listened.

"I use ta' pray bout dis'. Feel like all my prayers wan' bein' answered till you came in ma' life." He grinned into the camera.

"Cant take all the credit..buttt." Playfully dusting her
shoulders making him chuckle, "naw im givin' you da credit ma'. You ma' blessin'" he smiled.

"And you mines pa." Spoken softly, growing lost into the younger's orbs even over the phone. So in-love with him that it shown when and wherever.