𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐡 6, 2023𝐨𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐭 — 𝐀𝐭𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚

𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐡 6, 2023
𝐨𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐭 — 𝐀𝐭𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚

PACING. Trying and failing at calming her nerves, aggressively rubbing her eyebrows in hopes to ease some tension inside her body.

Repeatedly glancing at the clock. Rolling her eyes as it still displayed three AM. Slowly losing her mind, feeling the world was moving incredibly slow.

"Harmoni. You givin' me anxiety stop allat moving." Katrina mumbled. Not looking up as she held her face in her hands. Leg bouncing quickly in attempt to release some of her own stress.

— FOUR HOURS

They'd been waiting for results — tensed and on edge for plenty of reasons. One in an induced medicated surgery, one suffering minor brain injury — and one missing.

It was all to much, especially for a pregnant woman. A newly pregnant woman at that, who could be at high-risk if triggered.

Taking a deep breath. Figuring she should calm herself being as they were all on edge, wanting answers immediately.

Peering over as Horace's mother spoke with an doctor, rocking Mani in her arms as they younger laid sound asleep oblivious to the current situation.

Pulling out her phone, scrolling through her messages with Kentrell's manager not seeing any updates. The male currently residing at the club scene in attempt to find any trace of the younger.

Feeling her anxiety sneak up on her once again. She began to tap her feet against the shiny white tiles, her Chanel sandals sounding against them.

"I'll be back." Harmoni announced. Deciding to take a walk as she entered the elevator, a man holding the door for her before walking away once she'd caught it.

Sighing. Silently counting the floors as it traveled toward the third while she pressed the fourth. Allowing her thoughts to overpower her as she had no expression.

Dinging once it reached the directed floor. A woman got on, sending a small smile in her direction while she forced herself to return one — not wanting to seem rude.

Standing in silence as the woman pressed a lower level. "Congrats! How many months are you?" She smiled, catching Harmoni's attention.

"Not sure yet, my first appointment is scheduled for next month." She grinned. Resisting the sadden feeling she had, the thought of Kentrell missing out in-back of her mind.

"That's exciting." She smiled while the female nodded. "I notice you were leaving the labor center, congrats." Harmoni smiled sweetly.