𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞

𝐍𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 18, 2022  𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭—𝐬𝐚𝐥𝐭 𝐥𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐜𝐢𝐭𝐲

𝐍𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 18, 2022
  𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭—𝐬𝐚𝐥𝐭 𝐥𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐜𝐢𝐭𝐲

"SO WE'RE SPYS?", the younger questioned, fixing the glasses onto his face not liking how dark they made the world appear.

"yup, and we're going on our first mission" harmoni spoke, hoisting him higher in her arms using her free hand to pull the hoodie over his head.

"oou okay!..but what we suppose to do?" ke'mani asked as she laughed pulling her own hoodie down, hiding the pile of curly hair.

"well we are in disguise right now baby, meanin' no one can know who we are. We need code names" she said carefully crossing the street.

"okay we already got those, mani and moni" he said while she nodded in agreement high-fiving him, "okay great! now we're about to meet with another spy"

"who?" he questioned as the two entered the quiet cafe, only a few people around since she purposely picked an discreet place.

"she goes by indie..her spy name, and she's my godsister" speaking lowly to the boy, peering around the area for the girl.

"godsister? you got siblings?" he questioned excitedly, returning the energy she gave him an genuine smile, "yess, i have a brother too"

"lucky! i always wanted a lil brotha', i ca' meet yours?", forcing herself to keep the grin on her face before the younger could notice the fell expression, she nodded.

"maybe one day baby", he only nodded in return before peering around the restaurant taking in the surroundings as his father always taught him.

harmoni grinned spotting a feminine figure with an similar outfit to hers, facing away from them as they approached.

"remember mani, what's the most important rule for an spy to not do?" she asked as the two inched closer toward the booth.

"never take off your..dis-eyes?" he spoke in an questioning tone as she nodded simply high-fiving him again before teaching the correct way to state the word.

placing the younger down, he slid into the booth as harmoni followed, chuckling once he pulled himself onto her lap wanting to feel closer to.

focusing on the female across the table, the two peered at each other through the thick lenses each of them sported before breaking out into wide smile.

"i missed you sissypooh" india were the first to speak up, she were honestly in pure disbelief at the moment struggling to clear her thoughts.