𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

𝐃𝐞𝐜𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 22, 2022  𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭—𝐬𝐚𝐥𝐭 𝐥𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐜𝐢𝐭𝐲

𝐃𝐞𝐜𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 22, 2022
𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭—𝐬𝐚𝐥𝐭 𝐥𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐜𝐢𝐭𝐲

"NO KENTRELL", whining lazily pushing him away, expression pouted as he pulled her by her arms from the mattress.

"naw cmon" he whispered, allowing her to take time to wake herself purposely getting her up earlier than needed so they could slowly get ready.

"go where? stawpp" she dragged out shooing the male away becoming frustrated, all his words entering one ear and exiting the other.

"it's a surprise, you gotta get up tho", chuckling as she began to doze off still being held up by her arms.

releasing a breath, he wrapped her arms around his neck hoisting her by her thighs. Biting down on his lip at the feeling of her harden nipples pressing against his chest.

shivering from the cold bathroom air as he flickered the lights on, the humming of the vent filling the room.

clinging onto his body as he attempted to place her onto the cool marble counter top, she whined in disapproval earning an laugh.

"you gotta let me go ma, i gotta get yo' toothbrush and shit", speaking softly as he slowly removed her arms from around him.

goosebumps rising along her skin at the lost of heat and skin contact, he continued to wet her toothbrush putting paste on it before handing it to her.

"nunna' det, brush yo teeth guh", he rasped, voice deep as he too had just woken up before getting her up.

"ken-fuckin-trell, why is you waking me up? what is this, what do you want from me?" she expressed dramatically.

tears trailing down her cheek, in pure-distress along with an impending headache as she hated being woken from her sleep.

"im sorry pretty, it's gon' be worth it later, i promise" he spoke softly, placing a kiss on her nose before grabbing his own tooth brush.

finishing his task before helping with hers as she felt to lazy to do anything, starting the shower water deciding it'll be quicker to get in together—even though they had more than enough time.

sighing once the shower's warmth over-powered the coldness of the air, kentrell began to undress himself from the sweats he slept in.

"you really not gon' tell me why you got me up at the ass crack of dawn? then it's not even fuckin' dawn yet!" she spoke in aggression.