2. 𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐈𝐑𝐄𝐒

"Hurry up bhai! You came so late

"Hurry up bhai! You came so late. We have to reach college soon after shopping the needed stuff, please do hurry!" A young guy opening the door holding over ritvik's hand dragged him inside the home then to the room babbling like a kid.

"Hrithik? What are you doing? I just arrived, let me take a breathe. And Why are you running like a dog is chasing you." Ritvik's heavy yet tired voice came as he laid on the bed digging his head in the pillow but only if his brother let him stay silent. Hrithik, taking the pillow hit over his big bro's back troubling him.

"If you don't come, then I'll tell papa!"

Ritvik snapped his head back glaring at him with his deadly sharp eyes. Grabbing the pillow beside he threw it on his face then pushing him over the bed punched over his back and stomach.

"Saale, Party with my money, Shopping with my money, gift for friends with my money. And now you're giving me threats that you'll tell papa? Don't you have shame. Go and die." He slapped over hrithik's head with every statement.

"My lovely bro! My superhero, please forgive me and please go and get ready. I love you na bhai! Don't you listen to your baby brother? Why bro? I don't have anyone else than you in this sinful world and now you too are trying to abandon me? And isn't your money mine too? Who else will waste your money than me? I have born to waste my superhero's money." Passing the towel he showed the most innocent puppy eyes melting up his mind. Ritvik snatched the towel from him then glared at him sharply again.

"Idiot!" He muttered before going inside the washroom, while Hrithik was giggling at his brother.

After half hour ritvik came outside and selecting the shirt he started combing his hair. His eyes caught the sight of hrithik who was sitting over the couch scrolling on his mobile.

"Why are your sitting here like a monkey? Go and get ready."

"I don't take much time for getting ready, it's you who needs a lot of time like girls do." He stated laughing at his older brother.

"See I will beat you then don't complain around that i didn't warn you. Get out from my room or keep your mouth shut and sit silently."

Hrithik put his finger over the lips and shook his head positively. He got up and walked till ritvik when something got into his sight. A devilish smirk formed through his lips. "Nowadays a lot of mosquitoes are roaming. Have to do something."

"What? Where is mosquito?" Ritvik asked looking at him through the mirror.

"Don't know about the mosquito but the effect it had left on you is clearly visible. How badly she had bitten you, wait I will call mom!" Ritvik saw him pointing at the neck side and followed it to get horrified. He hurriedly took the shirt and wore it, closing the buttons.

"Hmm, that's the reason you always come late! And the one with whom you always chat, now I got who is she! That means___my bhabhi is soon to be arrived." Hrithik elbowed him from the side. Ritvik was trying to be strict but the blush over his face was troubling him. Still managing it he gave his brother a blank look. "What bhabhi? Don't use your little brain in anything and do your studies. I am not like you. It's the mosquito bite only."