38. 𝐑𝐀𝐈𝐍 𝐎𝐅 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄

Krisha's impatient self reached to the hospital, as informed by prem she directly ran to the third floor and reached in the corridors

"Prem!"

Her call took his attention and she came running to him panting like hell due to all the running.

"R__rit_vik__"

"Take a breathe krisha!"

"Where is ritvik? I want to see him. Where's he?  Why are you silent? Say something___where's ritvik?"

She yelled at him. Her eyes flooded with tears and face was red due to the immense stress and fear.

"Prem___"

They both snapped back at the familiar voice. Krisha's eyes twinkled up and she without thinking anything embraced him.

Ritvik stumbled back a bit and the medicine stuff in his hands fell over the floor. He looked at Prem with a little confusion then focuses back at krisha.

"Krisha? What's the matter?"

"How's you health? How did that happen? How could you be so careless of your health?" She cupped his face impatiently questioning him. Her palms rested on his neck and then to forehead.

"You have fever? What are you doing here? You should be resting___" Finally her words reminded half and she pushed him.

"You had a heart attack, right? Then what are you doing here?" Looking back at Prem she questioned him the same. "You both were lying? That was fake? You did drama to bring me here? How could you ritvik? You faked everything just to bring me here. I was tensed, scared for you and you___ you were just acting___"

"Krisha, what are you saying? Which drama? And heart attack? When did___"

He tried to explain being clueless but she showed her palm and stepped backward.

"Enough ritvik! I don't want to hear anything further." Her expression was hurt which was showing her disappointment. Ritvik's forehead covered with worry lines as he feared to loose her for something he doesn't know.

Krisha wiped her tears and ran from there. He tried to call her but she went out of the sight.

"What was that Prem? What was she saying? Heart attack? Drama? What happened? Do you know anything?"

Prem gulped on his saliva, he took four steps away from his friend knowing in sometime he would jump on him like a predator on his prey.

"Actually__ritvik__i___told____her____" And he explained everything.

Ritvik took aback and sat over the bench. He rubbed his forehead with his fingers and looked upward at Prem.

"Ritvik marr gaya hai bol deta. Heart attack lane ki kya jarurat thi?"