6. 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄

"Leave!" Ritvik's voice reverberated as he snapped his head back at the person who was standing in front of you

"Leave!" Ritvik's voice reverberated as he snapped his head back at the person who was standing in front of you. His eyes filled with furry. If looks could have killed then the person standing in front of him had died thousands of deaths till now.

"Why will i? And who the hell are you to order me? Don't come in between and go away!" The person before him raised voice coming to steps nearer to him. Ritvik's palm curled in a tight fist. He shut his eyes trying not to do something which can distrub the environment but the man standing in front of him was bringing the hell out of him.

"Are you deaf? Leave from here! And it's none of your business to teach me about what's wrong and what's right!" The man spoke up and very next moment a tight punch landed on his jaw almost breaking it but fortunately he doesn't break it in real!

"The hell, It's my business! I will scratch out your bloody eyes with which you were staring her." He roared grabbing the man like he was some prey of his.
Krisha from behind scared to death as she immediately stepped in the matter and held on ritvik's arm.

"Please don't do anything ritvik! Leave him!"

"Never! I tried to leave him alive but he doesn't deserve it." He snapped again at the man and gripped on his neck tightly. The man was coughing already in the lack of air. "How dared you lay your eyes on her? How dare you, you scoundrel!!" He roared.

Krish looked around to call someone but unfortunately there was no one. She felt helpless. It was not like she wanted to stop ritvik from beating that monster who tried to take her advantage but also she didn't want him to trap in any problem.

"Leave him ritvik!" Her voice raised and she successfully pulled him back.

"Are you crazy? Are you planning to kill him...."

"YES!! I will kill him! I will kill that every bullshit person who will make you uncomfortable then whoever it will be!" He snapped at her in a dangerously calm voice. Krisha experienced an immense feeling of love with mixed anger as he was still fuming badly and jumping on the guy who was breathing heavily will laying on the floor.

"You have gone mad ritvik! Why do you care for me? Why you always jump into my problems? Why you just don't stop all this? What will you get by doing this things?" She didn't know what was she asking. Her mind and heart both were taking her to somewhere elese where she didn't wish to go but destiny had some other plans.

Ritvik gritted his teeth and holding both of her arms pushed her to the wall. "Do the hell with your questions!! What do you expect from me? I should have keep quietly see that bastard while he was flirting with you and making you uncomfortable?? Whenever I do something you jump over me with your bloody karate moves and now when the real need came you silenced and gave up? Seriously??" He yelled as his breathings getting heavy.  He turned at the man who slipped from there getting the chance as after getting the fierce treatment he had no guts to step in the mouth of death.