21. 𝐇𝐀𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐃

His eyes scrunched tightly as the palm guided over his face

His eyes scrunched tightly as the palm guided over his face. The hard bright light and few drops sprinkling over his face broke his sleep.

Ritvik groaned inhaling deep breathe, keeping a palm over the face he got up rubbing it.

After few seconds he opened his eyes and lifted up his head to see krisha standing there with a glass in her hand. She gave him a smile which had his whole heart but he put a blank face.

He flinched up and grabbed her elbow in a painful grip dashing the glass down over floor and breaking it.

"What the hell are you doing in my room?" Krisha struggled to get away but then deciding opposite she smiled and placed the other free hand on his chest.

"Who else do you expect other than me ritvik? From now onward I will always be with you. Thank you for making that contract. I promise, not only for just six months but also for the rest of my life I'll be with you. I love you." She traced his stubble beard cheek.

He inhaled a sharp breathe controlling his temper. Her touch was burning his skin now and so grabbing her palm he shrugged it off then pushing her back.

Krisha stumbled but then managed to stand still. She saw him glaring at her, his eyes burning with rage. Ritvik didn't speak a word and went inside the washroom.

After sometime he came drying his hair with the towel wearing nothing but just his trouser. The water droplets falling on his shoulder as the sight could left anyone drooling at his hotness.

Krisha had an eye over his every move. She came behind him and with another clothe started wiping his back. Ritvik flinched as soon as the thing touched his skin. He pulled her with the hand before him.

His eyes stuck on her beautiful face and for the first time from morning he noticed her properly.

She was wearing a beautiful red saare with a matching half sleeved blouse and a black strip necklace around her neck. Her wet hair was open and the light make over was just another thing to grow her beauty.

He swallowed the breathe and decided to stay stern and rude with her. His palm squeezed her wrist painfully until she herself wince out of pain. Krisha moved her hand but it didn't work before his strength.

"Don't use your cheap acts on me! And don't fly in air because in sometime I myself will cut your wings. You should fear from me because you have entered in the hell by signing that contract." He hissed out the anger.

"I'm happily giving in to your wish. Do whatever you want but after this I'll never leave you." She smiled back again which fired up his anger. The more he wanted to break her the more she was standing stronger.

He greeted his teeth and left her. Once wearing the shirt, he came back to her with a devilish smirk on his face.

Krisha couldn't proceed with his smile, she just stood numb when he came to her and put his palm on her cheek. Her skin became alive as she felt her heartbeats pacing a normal speed.