32. 𝐋𝐎𝐒𝐓

"I HATE YOU!!! I HATE YOU!!"

Her voice reverberated in the dark room. She shattered all the things on floor slamming her hands anywhere without caring that it will hurt her. Overall her state was devasted. She was more than broken and now it had taken a toll over her mind.

The door of the room opened and alok entered inside running near his daughter. Her held both her hands and tried to calm her but krisha was nowhere stopping.

She screamed on the top of her voice for a long time will crying loudly.

"Please calm down beta!"

Those actions drained all her energy and in no time she fell unconscious.

Alok somehow laid her down on the bed and sat beside her creasing his daughter's head. After years again the same thing was happening. He blinked back the tears in his own eyes and looked at his wife who was holding hers from a long time.

Shivani sat on other side and cried silent tears.
"Why always my daughter? Why we can't do anything for her? First that monster and now ritvik too. We had chosen him for our daughter but he too left her broken. If we hadn't reached on time them maybe our krisha__"

"Please don't say anything!" Alok stopped her as he rubbed his face unable to bear the pain and suffering his child was going through.

After hearing everything krisha left the place. She didn't know where she was going, her face was blank and eyes lost it's charm. Without focusing on her surrounding she just walked wherever her feet were taking her.

His words were ringing in her ears which was making her uneasy. Didn't know when she reached in the mid of the road. The car horned loudly but it didn't affect her.

She was about to hit with a car when someone grabbed her hand and pulled her aside. Her eyes travelled to the man and that was the point she broke down.

Her arms tightly wrapped around her father and she cried her heart out in his embrace.

Somehow convincing her alok brought her to their home, where they shifted few months back. As soon as they got the news about krisha living in India with ritvik their feet didn't stop in Canada and they fly back to their country.

Alok and shivani were planning to meet krisha after so long but before that everything wrong happened.

~•~

The sound of a wooden chair scraping on the floor, While the lights switching on and off.  His head fell back on the arm-chair as he blankly stared at the ceiling.

Unknown to him a tear slipped past his eye rolling down his perfect sharp jaw. Ritvik closed his eyes and more tears fell.

"Why always me? We were happy together then why did she run away? I can't forget that horrible past." He paused as gulping down the saliva he lifted his hand and brought her photo before him.