7. 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐅𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐈𝐎𝐍

In the dark corridor two figures were moving around

In the dark corridor two figures were moving around. It was completely an empty side where only they both were present and none else. Krisha was running followed by ritvik who was seeming to calling her but she was pretending to unhear.

"Leave me!" Her voice came in whisper as soon as he grabbed her sticking to the wall as his front squeezed hers behind developing the waves of shiver in her body. He gripped both of her hands and slammed them to both the sides over the wall and caging her in between the wall and him.
"I won't!"

"Accept that you love me!" His breathe fanned over her face as unable to bear it she lowered her head and shut her eyes not wanting to meet with his eyes. She wanted to confess her feeling but whatever happened sometime ago had embarassed her to the limit that she couldn't gaze straight in his eyes.

"Say it krisha! Your acts has already proven it, I just want to hear it from your mouth. Speak it up!"  She didn't say and struggled to get out of his hold. Ritvik smirked as an idea hit in his mind. He left her hands as krisha tried to step further but before that he slipped his arm on her waist which resulted her to gasp aloud.

He came from behind as his other free palm asided her hair from the shoulder. He checked if she was feeling uncomfortable or not but then there wasn't any trace of uncomfort on her face. Her face was coloured with only one emotion that was endless love for him. She was turning into tomato red by his acts and wanting to run as soon as possible to hide her face but only if he leave her.

"Please leave me! Why are doing this to me?" She asked with her low voice as a blushy smile again formed on her face.

"Because I love you!" Krisha's breathe hitched. Did he just confessed? He really loves her? She couldn't move as his words flooded her heart with an overwhelming happiness that she just wanted to kiss him again.

Control yourself krisha! Her inner self voiced out as she sideways her face not wanting him to see it.

"I know you always think that i am that kind of boys who only know to play with girl's feelings and cheat them. And it's obvious for you to think so. But let me clear one think!" He turned her around and held her both palms in his ones. Looking at her face he kissed on them as it started curling and he felt the shaking of her body which added cherry on top showing him his effects on her soul.

"My feelings are genuine, krisha! I never felt like this for any girl, you are the first and the last girl to whom I am saying, that i love you! I love you to the moon and back. I want you, I want to do pranks on you, to love you, to cherish every step of my life with you. I don't know anything else than you. After seeing you I have lost everything, if you don't like my this attitude then I promise I will change for you. I will bring the best out of me and throw the worst out of me. I am ready to do the every possible thing for you." He paused and took a deep breathe.

"Just answer to my one question. Do you love me? I know you do because I have seen it in your eyes. Please bring your feelings in words too! Please krisha!"