40. 𝐒𝐀𝐂𝐑𝐄𝐃 𝐊𝐍𝐎𝐓

It was the night time and everyone had slept soon due to the marriage next day

In the mid of corridor ritvik was marching back and fro. He had called his guards and ordered them for a tight security. Even after arranging everything his heart was restless. There's nothing to fear. Even vihaan was behind bars but his heart was scared with past experience. He was just too much scared to even close his eyes.

Gathering some courage ritvik went towards krisha's room. He entered without any warning.

Krisha who was undressing herself for giving a trial to her wedding attire gasped loudly and covered her chest with her palms.

"Ritvik! What are you doing here?"

She scolded in whispers. He just came to her and hugged her tightly.

"I'm sorry. I was just scared."

She creased his head softly and pulled herself. His intense eyes were gazing into her. She saw them darkening with desires and then his lips came to seal hers.

Their passionate kiss ran for long untill their own lungs burnt out of jealousy. Ritvik kept his head on hers and took deep breathes while she was struggling to catch hers.

"Ritvik?"

"Hmm!"

"Nothing wrong can happen this time. Leave all the worry and think about tomorrow. We are going to be one forever." She told with a beautiful smile.

That where his heartbeats got in a normal pace. He nodded with a smile and pecked on her head.

"We are already one krisha. Tomorrow this relation will tie a sacred knot which will last long for our remaining births." His answer satisfied her heart and she just embraced him while they both waiting for the tomorrow.

~•~

Finally the most awaited day was here. Everyone was emotional, satisfied, happy and what not emotions were going through. More of them ritvik and krisha who suffered all these years.

Here the priest had arrived and started the mantra. Ritvik was called before for the var pooja.

The mantras was going on and his actions were almost robotics with a human heart inside which was banging rapidly with nervousness which he had never felt before. Maybe it was due to the new experience.

It's your krisha only, what's the mean of nervousness?

He convinced to himself but fail tremendously.

Prem and hrithik chuckled with their respective wives and got a dead glare in returns.

The wait war over and finally the bride was called. Krisha slowly began moving down the stairs. The sound of her anklets and the bangles reached to his ears and in a snap he looked in her direction. A shy smile didn't missed her lips when her mother commented about ritvik's expression.

In short he was flat on her. Lost it with just a look of his beautiful bride.

Time stopped for him and he didn't realize when she sat beside him, he was openly gawking her which became a topic to gossip

Time stopped for him and he didn't realize when she sat beside him, he was openly gawking her which became a topic to gossip. The media present there was taking pictures of them commenting in a adorable manner.

"Take your eyes off Mr. Don't forget I have done championship in Kung-fu karate!"

She whispered chuckling at the way they used to banter.

"As you order my Wild cat!"

She gasped at the comment and elbowed him then averting her eyes off him she focused on the mantras.

They exchanged garlands then krisha's parents did the kanyadan. Passing the responsibilities of her daughter to her destined groom.

Krisha's eyes met his ones and they both had tears. She noticed his fingers pinching on the red Vermillion and very gently he filled the partition of her hair. Her eyes closed and tears slipped from them with a smile. He didn't care much and pecked on her forehead showing his love for her.

The marriage completed with ritvik tieing the nuptial chain around her neck finally making her his forever.

"From now onward you both are husband & wife."

The priest announced and everyone showered flowers on the couple. They intertwined the palms with big assuring smiles.

~•~

"So what next?"

"What?"

Awaiting eyes stuck on him and he was being the most descent man with those teasing eyes and grins on others.

"Don't be so innocent ritvik!" Prem rolled his eyes.

"Yes bhai! Don't act innocent!"

"What did I do?"

"That's the problem! You didn't do anything till now. It's your wedding night and i hope atleast you won't like to spend it here in the house filled with children and old couple with two young also." Hrithik said making Prem smash his head.

"See we have booked a sweet for you tonight. And you are going there. Now hurry up and get ready."

"Oh Prem! I love you!" Ritvik grinned hugging both his brothers.

"Don't love us. Shower everything on your wife. And remember we need one more player in our children's team. So that two can do bating, one bowler and fourth fielder." Hrithik cracked up.

Ritvik felt his nerves rushing with boiling blood and beetroot red colour printed on his cheeks.

He ignored both the stupids and walked up from there towards his newly wedded bride.

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ 

I know this part is the shortest but promise the next one will be double than the normal count

Till then bear with this.

𝐕𝐎𝐓𝐄 𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐄𝐓 :- 𝟏𝟐𝟎 +