𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄

Few days passed after riva's arrival

Few days passed after riva's arrival. Ritvik made the needed documents and officially adopted riva. They decided to not tell her about real parents or anything as she was so small and someday her memory will clear and she will consider them as hers only.

Rekha, shakti were supportive. First ritvik was tensed about his father but the way he accepted riva was unexpected. They were happy with her arrival. She had become the center of attention for them.

And finally it was krisha's due date. Rekha and shakti stayed back at home with ishaan, ahaan and hriday. While the others were with ritvik. Riva was stubborn as she was scared to leave her parents. Those nightmares of loneliness was scaring her tiny self and to avoid it ritvik brought her with him.

"Papa!"

Ritvik looked down as till now they were sitting outside the OT, with riva clinging to him like a second skin.

"Hmm!"

"Mumma__crying__" She said fearfully. He secured her in his arms and kissed on the top of her hair.

"She's fine. Your sibling is coming, right. Don't worry, mumma is just helping him to come outside." He explained with the whole calmness he could.

Everyone were stunned with such calm behavior of ritvik. It was like his impatient and angry self has vanished away. And why not? After all he has become a responsible father to his daughter. Not by blood but they both had bounded with their hearts. Riva has attached with him so much that none can guess that they weren't real father-daughter duo.

"Really?"

She asked and he nodded adjusting her hairs behind the ear. His own heart wasn't at peace as the worry about krisha and their baby wad troubling her but he chose to stay calm for his little one.

The atmosphere filled with a soft cry of baby. Ritvik's trance broke as he snapped his head at prem who nodded with same smile.

Shreya and isha hugged each other while hrithik streched his arms for Riva who happily jumped on him. Ritvik went near the door and a nurse came to inform them.

"Congratulations, Mr. Kashyap! You are blessed with a daughter." She announced and went from there.

Ritvik smiled with teary eyes. He hugged his friend and brother expressing his joy.

"Congratulations ritvik!" Isha and prem congratulated.

"Now we have two girls in our family. Yaay!" Shreya said pinching riva's cheek. Ritvik stretched his arms and took her. He kissed on her cheek and hugged her.

"See, mumma brought a sister for you." Her eyes twinkled up like a star and she clapped her hands.

They laughed at her cute gesture.

Soon after sometime. Ritvik and riva went inside. He saw his wife half laying with their newly born baby girl. Krisha smiled as she saw them, her eyes we're expressing her emotions. It was like they got the fruit of their struggles, the end of their separation in the form of their girl.