33. 𝐀𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐌𝐏𝐓 𝐓𝐎?

It was the wedding day, the whole mansion was beautifully decorated while the bride was in her room with the groom

"What are we going to do now? In sometime the rituals will start, I can't marry you and Hrithik still don't care about anything__"

"You think so? Just wait and watch. Within 5 minutes he will be right here." Ritvik smirked and sat on the couch a little away from her.

"How are you so sure__" Her words cut in between due to the crackling sound of door. The doors pushed back and from it a tensed Hrithik marched inside.

"Shreya!!"

He desperately called her and sat on his knees before her. Unknown from the presence of his brother he held her hands and brought it before him.

"Please don't marry him. Please shreya! I'm sorry for leaving you in mid. I didn't know what to do! Years ago bhai loved someone, she pretended to love him and left him on their wedding day. I was scared about that. I thought maybe you are with me for money, I was scared of heartbreak shreya. Please forgive me. I promise now I won't repeat the same mistake. Give me a last chance, please marry me. I will confess it before everyone but please don't punish me like this."

He said everything in one go. Shreya cried, she didn't know why. Those were happy tears or sad but she just felt like to cry. Hrithik wiped her face and embraced her tightly.

She punched his chest and mumbled repeatedly "I hate you! I hate you!!"

"I'll bear your hate but not the separation from you."

"Promise me that you will never hurt me. You will never leave me alone!" She said breaking the hug.

"Never!!" He said before pecking a light kiss on her head.

"Hmmm!! So what's the plan?"

The voice pulled their attention back. Hrithik jumped on his place shocked seeing his brother there. Shreya giggled while ritvik chuckled passing a smirk.

"Utar gayi saari hekdi yaa kuch baaki hai? It's okay, you don't have to sacrifice your bachelorhood. I will marry her, right shreya?"

Shreya giggled at them as hrithik's face tensed up. He grabbed her hand in tight grip pulling her towards him.

"She's like your sister. Keep your eyes away from her and find some lady of your age. Shreya is just a kid before you." He told taking steps backward.

"Oh! Now you have so many reasons but till yesterday showing useless attitude, bastard!" He punched in his stomach while Hrithik winced before both of them burst out laughing and embracing each other.

"Thank you so much bhai and I'm sorry, I hurt you a lot__"

"Doesn't matter! You understood your mistake that's all for me. Now get ready, everyone is waiting__"