10. 𝐄𝐕𝐈𝐋

The marriage plannings were going on with high spirit, everyone was excitedly engaged in the work as from both side it was the first marriage of the generation

One week ago the joshi family shifted to their daughter's place as later having a get together they decided about the venue and all for the engagement. It was then decided that two days later it will be the grand engagement ceremony of #KriTvik.

Here apart from everything, in the bright energetic morning, sitting on the comfy chair with complete focus on the computer screen the soon to be bride was busy doing her work. Today was seeming to be the bore day as she was alone there though her friends were present beside her occupying their own places but she was missing someone. Someone whom she loved to the deep core of her heart. Krisha huffed and threw her head back on the chair as finally her work had done. She sideways her face and glanced at his desk which was empty.

"Huh!" A sigh left and she grabbed her mobile to check his message.

"Hey! Where's the groom? He didn't inform about the sudden leave!" Krisha's senses knocked as she looked back at the manly figure smiling at her. She reciprocated the same and headed to him.

"He's sick! Will join tomorrow, maybe!" She sighed sadly.

"Did you guys have any argument yesterday? Sorry to interfere, but ritvik was seeming very frustrated." Vishal fluted out his concern as unwillingly krisha had to remember the yesterday's happening.

She shook her thoughts and faked a smile. "Nothing serious! I hid something from him that's why he was upset, he will be fine soon." She stated trying to convince her heart with the same.

"Okay! But krisha you should not hide anything from him now. You aren't boyfriend & girlfriend anymore. You both are going to tie a knot together and it's really very delicate. Sometimes our fair intention too hurts the one whom we love to no end. It will not take long to create misunderstandings between you both so better to share everything with your partner. And when your partner is way to much understanding and caring, it's cherry on the top." He smiled creasing her head with a brotherly affection.

"You're right! I shouldn't have hide it from him. I promise, I won't repeat it again." Her face covered with a smile as she decided to talk him and convince him.

"Excuse me! Vihaan sir is calling you mam!" Krisha titled her head as she saw the peon and then nodded to what he said.

"Why is he suddenly calling you?" Vishal's question drove her attention to him.

"Maybe some work. I will come soon." She answered getting up from her seat.

"Don't mind for the fistful of information but be careful around him. He doesn't seem a nice guy." Krisha's eyebrows wiggled confusingly as she didn't react and walked from there to the cabin of their new boss.

Reaching there krisha knocked the door of cabin and entered to see the empty, dark room. Her forehead covered with worry lines as she turned abstractly to see a manly figure locking the door.