23. 𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐔𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓

Time was flowing certainly fast, it was like few days ago they had met and the things started happening but two months flew away

Time was flowing certainly fast, it was like few days ago they had met and the things started happening but two months flew away. It was their second month anniversary, the same date when two months ago she had signed that contract.

Her heart saddened thinking after few months he would left her. She didn't want yet again a separation from him. She wanted to lead a normal, a happy life with her love. She had dreamt a lot about them, their relationship and about their future kids.

The thoughts brings a smile on her face as she remembered something from their past.

"After 3-4 years we will have our children. How cute we will look with them! I'm so excited!!" Her cheerful voice made him spit on the tea he was having.

Krisha narrowed her eyes as she pulled out a tissue and wiped his face.

"What do you mean by 'CHILDREN' love?"

He asked with the frown and krisha gave him a weird look.

"I don't have any problem with 2-3 children. Look, I was a single child and I can understand what it feels to be alone without a partner in crime. You have Hrithik so you won't understand. I want my children to fight, banter, love and take care of each other."

She expressed still dreaming about the future.

"Yeah, 2 are fine_"

"No! What if we got two boys or two girls? Then we need to have a third child. Even I will be happier with 4 children. Oh my god, I'm very excited." She threw her arms around his neck while shaking his body with excitement.

"Slow down love! We are yet to get married. But if you want then let's prepare from now only." His eyes darkened with desires as his voice came more heavier and seductive. He traced her lips with his thumb and then leaned forward to catch her luscious lips only to stay back by her back.

His groan let out a giggle from her side as he twitched his nose.

"I said after 3-4 years! So till then stay away from me, I'll inform you when I would like to have a child."

"What! 3-4 years? I would die out of desires then." He expressed the shock and she decided to tease him more.

"I won't let you die so easily. My children deserve to see their father's face once in the life." She giggled and ran from there.

"Oh! So for those who haven't even born yet you are running from me. I don't want a single child too. I can't get irritated daily with those cries and complains. Uff! I hate kids!"

He huffed and she threw a pillow on his face.

"Dare you say anything about my children. I will kick the life out of you."