26. 𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐃

VOTE TARGET :- 60+ & 100 COMMENTS

~❁~

"Both us have one similarity that's our love story

"Both us have one similarity that's our love story. You both met in a trip and so as me and prem. We both met for the first time in a business trip." Krisha smiled on isha's comment while remembering the cute banters they used to had. She felt like those moments just crossed her mind.

"Krisha! Let's go out somewhere! You know this city better so let's go for shopping."

"Yeah, it's a great idea. I was also thinking to buy something for ritvik. We'll have dinner outside today. I'll inform ritvik__" She said taking her mobile but isha stopped her.

"Don't tell that idiot! Infact let's not tell anyone that you are with me. I want to see how ritvik will react in your absence."

"That's not a good idea isha. I don't want to trouble him unnecessarily."

She replied but isha's words made her think about the idea. She also wanted to know how he will react? Will her absence bother him?

"I can read your face. You want the same. Just chill nothing will happen. And if anything got out of control then I'll handle it."

She lastly smiled and nodded. Both the ladies got ready and soon left for the day out with the little ishaan.

~•~

| 𝐈𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐀 |

"Something is changed shakti! You aren't understanding. Ritvik is behaving unusual__"

"You are saying as if he is before you. Rekha it's all work pressure. You see he works a lot, maybe that's the reason." Shakti tried to explain but his stubborn wife sealed his lips in one glare.

"Huh? Works pressure makes person frustrated! Ritvik's behavior has changed. He seems more happy nowadays which is unusual. I'm his mother, I can see the difference in his smile. Before he used to smile for my sake, that was just a fake or pretending smile but now he smiles from heart. It's like something has changed in him." She said with a adorable smile on her own face.

Her heart was relaxed, she wanted this only. She wanted to see her son happy and it's happening but what's the reason.

"Appreciating your eyesight__"

Again he shut up with her sharp glare.

"You are unbearable shakti! Instead of finding the reason you are wasting time."

"Aren't you getting moody day by day?" He said with the fake seriousness.

"I think there's someone in his life. What if he got krisha back? I know he can't move on from krisha. I know my son, he can die but can't love anyone other__"

"Enough rekha!!" She snapped at him at the sudden raised up voice of him. He never had raised his voice before her from last many years. Before shakti used to be moody, grumpy and serious one but after her surgery he changed himself. He changed into a loving man. He started showing his different side which his children had never seen.