13. 𝐁𝐑𝐎𝐊𝐄𝐍 𝐓𝐑𝐔𝐒𝐓

It was the seventh day when following the same routin ritvik got outside the home for finding krisha

It was the seventh day when following the same routin ritvik got outside the home for finding krisha. Now the police had also closed the case but he was standing rooted on his decision. He got her friend's numbers and called each and everyone if they know about her but surprisingly no one had any idea. It was like she had disappeared in thin air. Everyone was now taunting the kashyap family, may it be the neighbours or relatives everyone had added fuel to the situation.

Ritvik was suffering from the heartbreak and fear, fear of loosing his love yet standing strong he was trying his best to find her. Whereas his parents were tensed for him. They could see his madness over krisha's disappearance which was working more to grow hate in their hearts for her.

Here again finding ritvik's absence shakti banged the newspaper on table and sat on the couch with his head over his palm.
"I don't know why he is so stubborn. Can't he see, that girl has broken his trust. He is still running behind that characterless girl."

"I am fearing for that day when he will realize that she really left him. My son won't be able to bear this, shakti. He will break down completely." Rekha spoke out her fear wiping the lone tear which made it's way out of her eye. Shakti shook his head as he picked up his mobile and dialed ritvik's number.

"Why the hell he isn't answering my call? Enough is enough, I will have to do something now." He shouted as his son wasn't responding for the fourth time.

They both were discussing when suddenly a call came as shakti hurriedly picked the call and began speaking. "Where are you ritvik? Can't you understand what I had told you? I don't know anything, just come home now. I want to see you in 10 minutes__"

"Excuse me sir!"

"Who are you? Where is my son? And why have you picked up his mobile?" Hearing the unknown voice he suspiciously started questioning.

"Let me speak sir! Your son has met with an accident. I am taxi driver, I just brought him to hospital. Please try to come here, I am sending you the location. Hurry up!" The man informed which snatched the floor beneath both shakti and rekha's feet.

"How__how is ritvik? Is my son fine?_" But they couldn't ask anything as the call hang up.  As soon as the call hang up a message popped notifying about the hospital location.

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ 

It was an hour since they had reached to the hospital, sitting beside their son who was unconscious. There was a slight sprang in his muscle while his forehead has gotten injured and certain scratches here and there. Nothing was serious but enough to cause pain.

Finally he got consciousness as the first thing happened was the memories of the event
hitted his mind which he had experienced before the accident and all happened. His eyes teared up instantly as the pain flowed out of his eyes.
He realised some movements beside him as a soft palm came creasing his cheek, wiping those painful tears. He looked sidewise at his mother and then his father, which broke his heart further more.