39. 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐀𝐔𝐒𝐏𝐈𝐂𝐈𝐎𝐔𝐒 𝐇𝐀𝐋𝐃𝐈

| 𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐇 𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑 |

| 𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐇 𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑 |

A month passed away with the chores, after the birth of both babies everyone got busy with them. Hrithik and shreya gave birth to a healthy boy but prem and isha's boy was born weak. The doctors had kept him under observation due to the complexities but by God's grace everything happened good.

Both the boys were named later. Hrithik-Shreya's Hriday and Prem-Isha's Ahaan.

After confessing to each other ritvik and krisha went to her parents. He convinced her in a best way he could and fortunately he managed to convince alok though it was a hard task. Shivani had no problem from before, she just requested him to take care of her and ritvik's answer was heart warming.

"Jaan se bhi jyada khyal rakhunga."

The marriage preparations began and within one month they were going to tie a knot.

A beautiful night was planned at a beautiful place. Krisha swirled on the place absorbing the view in her eyes. Her face brightened with a beautiful smile as she saw him walking towards her with a flower bouquet.

"Do you like the surprise Soon to be Mrs?" 

She giggled at his question and hugged him hanging to his neck then pecking a small kiss on the cheek nodded her head.

"Very much Mr."

He held her palm into his and took her to a beautiful gazebo. It was made up with white curtains and golden fairy lights over it. Inside a table was situated and two chairs on each side.

He pulled out a chair for her making her sit then sliding his one near her sat there. His eyes were stuck over her face and that intense gaze was turning her tomato red.

A blushing krisha lifted her palm and pushed his face on a side but he came in same position. He took her hands and kissed over them.

"Have you brought me here to just sit? Was it your plan?" 

She asked trying to divert him.

"I have so many plans but that will be under action after marriage." He whispered.