TWO

ENZO MORETTI AT THE TOP!!!

~~~~~~~~~~

ENZO'S P.O.V

I stalked off away from my bride leaving her in her dumbfounded state. She was stunning, I will give her that, an beautiful italian woman. I'd rather be with my wife tonight or rather her body but I have deliveries to make. This woman was messing with my head, she has already proven to me that she is going to be more trouble then she is worth. 

She left me stunned but I hid it well when I saw her earlier and how she dared to talk back to me. I could not lie that piccola (little one) had some balls if I must say. She did not tremble in fear like most, instead she risked her life to tell me off. 

I make my way back to the room I had gotten dressed in as my father and my men follow behind me. My father closes the door behind him after the others make their way into the room. I sigh in annoyance and lean against the table in the room, unbuttoning my suit button, crossing my arms across my chest. 

"Son," My father nodded curtly, his face stone cold. 

"Lorenzo," I acknowledged him curtly. 

I do not have a father and son relationship with him, I had to learn to grow up by age nine. Gun lessons by the same age, I was an assassin, I know my weapons well. My younger brother, Giovanni, was well eqquiped in weapons as well. 

Lorenzo's face hardens as his eyes fule with anger but I give him a cold look making him calm his culo (ass) down. He knows that with a snap of my fingers that I could bring him down, my men would not hesitate. 

"Dobbiamo andare. Dobbiamo fare quelle consegne in un'ora (we need to go. we have to make those deliveries in an hour)," My father states with a cold icy tone. 

I nod curtly then looking at my men, "Is it all backed and on the delivery truck?"

"Yes, Don Moretti," Donte spoke up sternly. 

"Andiamo (let's go)!," I snap my fingers. 

We walk out of the room and leave the cathedral, the delivery truck was parked around back awaiting our arrival. The goons followed behind Lorenzo and I. I opened the back allowing my men to get in and left them to close the door back themselves. 

I get in the front to drive as my father got in the passenger seat. I press on the gas speeding out of here to make the delivery. We cruise down the roads of italy as we make our way to an abandoned warehouse. 

After an hour of driving we pulled up to the warehouse right as the men were walking out of the truck of their own to wait on us. I parked the truck stepping out as I motion for Lorenzo to let the others out of the back. 

I walk up to the smirking man, also known as Don Marco Romano of the 'Elite Maffia'. The man was just as ruthless as me but his foolishness was beyond worth my time. This deal is for the lump some of money he offered. 

"Ah, Enzo Moretti, sempre un piacere ( alway a pleasure)," He smirked. 

I gave him a hard look, "Taglia le merda. E stata completata la mia transazione di denaro (Cut the shit. Was my money transaction complete)?"

He chuckled lightly, "Si, piacere di fare affari (yes, pleasure doing business)."

He lifted his pointer finger moving it in a circular motion as his men moved in to collect their barrels of illegal weapons and drugs. We waited as they collected their five barrels before we headed out, leaving them to carry their own wait. 

We had seven more deliveries today plus a meeting at my warehouse, I wouldn't be home till later tomorrow. I knew that Idiota wife of mine would be fine without me there. I spun out of the warehouse we were in to hit the road again.