FOUR

EVERLEIGH P.O.V

I walk down the stairs, hoping I won't have to face Enzo at dinner. I don't want the Idiota to come, I wouldn't have came if I was not starving. I would rather hide in my room away from the devil. 

I walk into the dinning room seeing Enzo's; Mom, dad, grandmamma, and his younger brother are all gathered at the table. No Enzo in sight and I am grateful for that. Their heads snap in my direction and they all give me a smile besides his father who keeps that same stone cold look on his face. 

I take a seat on the side end of the table, the table all laid out with the finest china, the wine glass in front of me filled with red wine. The chair beside me scoots out as Giovanni, Enzo's brother takes a seat beside me with a smirk on his face. 

"You must be, Everleigh, Enzo's wife," He smiles, "I'm Giovanni, Enzo's younger brother. You are bellissima. Wish we could have met sooner, Amore," He smirks raking his eyes down my body. 

I chuckle, "Yes, I'm the wife."

"That was some slap you gave Enzo," He laughs shaking his head. 

I chuckle, "E stato un piacere (it was my pleasure)."

"Muoviti prima che ti strappe gli occhi (move the fuck over before I gouge your eyes out)," I jump slightly when I hear Enzo's deep angered voice, snapping my head back to see him behind my chair, talking to his brother. 

Giovanni gives me a wink with a smirk as he moves back down to his spot as Enzo takes the seat next to me. My body betrays me as my cheeks redden that he was here sitting beside me. I was really hoping he wouldn't show his face but I was wrong. 

Enzo places a hand on my mid thigh, my breath gets caught in my throat, chills run through my body. My body relaxs into the mere touch of his hand, he leans in his lips brushes again my ear making me shudder, feeling pleasure explode throughtout my body. 

"Mi dispiace, fiore (I'm sorry, flower)," He breaths, his voice husky as his lips brush against my ear yet again making my lips part at the contact. 

I got the Don Moretti to say sorry, that's a first. I started to think, just maybe his mom might be right about her plan. I looked at him letting the shock show on my face, not even trying to hide it. The rest of his family members to caught up in talking to notice us. 

I smirk, lightly biting my lip to hold back my chuckle, "That hurt a little didn't it, Marito (husband)?"

He laughs lightly as his dark eyes consume me, my heart racing at his laugh beyond reasons I don't understand. His thumb rubbing small circles on my thigh making my breath hitch. He has an effect on me that I don't like and won't admit to him.  

"A little, Mia amore," He chuckles before lightly placing a small kiss onto my cheek, butterflies erupting in my stomach fluttering around. 

The food was served and It looked exquisite, drool worthy, the smell was outstanding. Greta knows how to cook an amazing dish. I glance over at Enzo who takes a sip of his red wine, I notice how flawless his jawline is. I lift up my wine glass taking a sip of my own, it was rich and smooth all they way down. 

His hand crawled up higher making me almost choke on my wine, taking my breath away from me. I look over to him sending him a hard glare but he wasn't paying no attention but a smirk was present on his perfect lips. 

I place my wine cup down and reach under the table, trying to pry his hand off but he gripped my thigh tightly and I bite my lip holding back my gasp. My stomach roaring with butterflies as they stir, my heart racing. He hikes up the dress I am now wearing and I send him another glare his way squeezing tightly on his wrist.