EIGHTEEN

EVERLEIGH'S P.O.V

We had just landed in spain after a two hour plane ride in his private plane, it was late afternoon and we were now headed to the place we would be staying at for the next few days. We finally come to a stop in front of a beautiful hotel and on the inside I was squealing on the inside. 

"Come, Mia amore," Enzo smirks as he steps out of the car holding out his hand for me to take. 

I take his hand with a wide smile on my face as I step out of the car. He laces his fingers with mine as he walks us towards the entrance of the hotel. We step into the hotel and the man at the receptionist counter eyes widen before he puts on a bright smile. 

"Senor Moretti," The man greets as he takes Enzo's hand in a firm handshake. 

"Mr. Lopez," Enzo greets curtly, "Nos gustaria las llaves de nuestra habitacion (we would like the keys to our room)."

I had no idea he could speak spanish and the accent he portrayed while speaking it, his italian accent ceasing to exist, was oddly hot. The man nods to what Enzo had said before he hands him two keys to our room. 

Enzo leads us towards the elevator as he presses the button and the door immediately slide open. We step in and I notice as he presses the top floor button. 

"Come here often? They seem to know your name," I chuckle. 

"Questo e perche possiedi questo hotel, Mia amore (that is because I own this hotel)," He smirks. 

My eyes widen, "Of course you do, diavolo."

"I will be taking you out to eat once we are settled, I already made reservations," He smiles down at me. 

The elevator dings as the doors glide open as we step out. He walks to the door at the end of the hall before using one of his keys to unlock the door. As soon as he pushes the door open my mouth drops, it was like an apartment in here, it did not look like a hotel room. 

"I have to make some calls, Mia amore, our luggage will be up soon," He kisses the top of my head before walking away, disappering into another room closing the door behind him. 

My eyes fall to the sliding doors and the balcony that awaits for me out those doors. I walk over to them, sliding the door open as I step out, the fresh cool air hitting my skin. I walk over resting against the rail as I take in the beautiful view. 

My moment was soon ruined when a knock on the front door of our room. I sigh as I walk back inside and to the entrance of the room, pulling it open. Two men stand there holding our luggage. I great them with a smile as I step aside allowing them to enter to drop our bags. 

"Gracias," I smile to which they nod before they exit the room as i close the door behind them. 

Soon Enzo walks out of the room, my eyes meet his and he gives me a smile. He kisses my cheek before grabbing our bags, pulling them into our room as I follow behind him with a smile of my own. He lays our bags on the bed as I just look around the large room, the room was just as beautiful as the living area. 

"Get dressed, mia amore, we will be leaving for dinner after," He smiles. 

I nod my head as I walk over to my bag unzipping it as I look through my clothes, decieding on what to wear. Finally decieding on a black skin tight dress with my nude heels, I grab my make up bag before heading into the bathroom to change.  

I exit the bathroom my eyes trailing over Enzo's outfit of choice and I felt like the wind was kicked out of me. My eyes trailed down his body, lingering longer then they should.