SIX

EVERLEIGH'S BALL GOWN DRESS!!!

~~~~~~~

EVERLEIGH'S P.O.V

For the past two days Enzo has been avoiding me as I now have two guards with me at all times instead of just Antonio. It was frustrating, he hasn't been around the past two days. I see him at dinner or lunch but he is always dismissing me every time I go to talk. 

It was now the day of the ball and I have to go out to get a dress with Enzo, which I was dreading. He is kind and chuckling one second and cold towards me the next. It was now three hours before the ball, so today I will have a designer dress me and stylists will do my hair and makup. 

I stand in the kitchen drinking a glass of water when I snap my head up at the sound of footsteps walking towards the kitchen. Enzo some into view wearing suit pnats with a white buttoned down shirt the was unbuttoned by his top three buttons with the sleeves rolled up. His hair slicked back, the tattoo on his chest slightly appearing like last time. 

He peers over his sunglasses that rested on his nose as he looks at me, his eyes raking down my body like he was soaking me in. 

"Ready, Mia amore?," He asks, using his pet name on me as if he hadn't ignored me for two days. 

I scuff, "Ora vuoi parlare con me, diavolo (now you want to talke to me, devil)?," I roll my eyes, "Ready as I will every be, Don Moretti."

I walk past him purposely pushing my arm against him as I storm away. I get into his Lamborghini not even bothering to wait on him. He gets into the car seconds later in the drivers seat. I knew this hour ride to town was going to be long and silent but I didn't mind. 

He speeds out of the Villa, pressing the pedal to the floor. I wanted to laugh and feel the high of the speeding care but I was to pissed to care. 

"I won't be staying, Donte will be picking up and bring you straight the ball," His voice stern and cold as he breaks the silence. 

I shrug, "Ve bene, caro marito (okay, dear husband)," I say sarcasticly ending the conversation there. 

The ride was quiet the whole way to town and I was okay with that. He pulled up infront of the designer's store, I quickly got out of the car not waiting for him to come to a full stop. I walked into the store and a woman at the counter gave me a wide smile. 

"Come posso aiutarla (how can I help you today)?" She beamed. 

"I have an appoitment with Maria Russo," I gave the receptionist a smile. 

She nodded as she picks up the phone informing Ms. Russo of my arrival. An older woman walks out as she comes up to me smiling widely. She gave a me a spin as she looked me over with a wide smile. 

"Sei sbalorditivo (you are stunning)!" She chimmed as she snapped her fingers and three more woman walked up to me. 

They pulled me to the back, sitting me down in a chair in front of the mirror to start my make up and hair. Ms. Russo stayed and watched directing everyone on how she wants to look for tonights ball. 

After two hours my hair and make up was done, the make up suttle just enough to highlight my face, my hair in curly waves as my left side was pinned back perfectly. I looked in the mirror hardly recognizing myself. 

"Do you love it, miele (honey)?" Ms. Russo asked smiling brightly. 

I smiled, "Si, graze (yes, thank you). I look amazing."

"Wait till you see the gown I picked for you, Enzo Moretti will lose his mind when he sees you," She winked. 

No he won't, he is an idiota, I mentally rolled my eyes as I thought to myself.