FIVE

ENZO'S P.O.V

She has left me stunned. She is a pain in my ass, more trouble then she is worth, and she doesn't listen to a damn thing I tell her. To say I was shocked was an understatement but I never let it show. Looking at her right now with her hair flying as the wind gusts through the window, her arm out, wearing my shades with a wide smile on her face was turning me on. 

She looked so goddamn fearless as she flys down the word without a care in the world, she looked beautiful. She was starting to make me feel things that scare the living shit out of me. I peeled my eyes off of her as I see her make a sharp turn into the road that leads to our villa home. 

The engine roared loudly, dirt flying as the rocks of the drive way ding the car flying everywhere. She pulls up in front of the house coming to a complete fast stop making us both jolt foward, she lets out a small chuckle and I couldn't help but to smirk as I look at her. 

Her hair was all over the place, not in a bad way, it was goddamn sexy. I see Antonio, Donte, and Miguel my best three guys stanidn outside, their mouths slightly ajar. They knew I never let anyone drive my cars, I don't even know why I let Everleigh. 

I grabbed her by the back of her neck smashing her lips onto mine, she lets out a small gasp as her lips part slightly but enough to give my tongue access. Her lips moving in sync with mine as she holds onto my suit shirt pulling me in as she deepens the kiss. 

Santo cazzo (holy fuck), My mind racing with that exact thought over and over again. 

She pulls back from the kiss now biting down on my bottom lip as she pulls away, a small groan escaping through my lips. 

"Thanks for today, tesoro (sweetheart)," She chuckles as she exits out of the car. 

I smirk as I clear my throat before stepping out of the car myself. She lifts my shades, resting them on top of her head. She walks up to Antonio, placing the keys to my Lamborghini in his hand. 

"Chiudete la bocca prima di prendere le mosche, ragazzi (close your mouth before you catch flies, boys)," She chuckled shaking her head as she maneuvers around them, walking into the home. 

The urge to grab her a smash my lips onto her own was becoming a need, a bad need that I need to dispose of. I looked at my men standing in front of me giving them a hard look as the easily got the message. 

"Abbiamo le consegne stasera (we got deliveries tonight)," I told them sternly, "Get the truck stocked, go to the wearhouse get those extra barrels, fretta (hurry)," My words sharp as ice. 

"Marco Romano?" Donte raised a brow. 

I gave a curt nod, "Ha ordinato un extra, la transazione di denaro e gia completa, (He ordered extra, money transaction is already complete)," I ran my hand through my hair frusterated. 

Don Marco Ramano is a man I hate to deal with, he is a traitor and a theif. I do business with him only when he pays upfront. We have deals with him that my father made, a treaty of peace between our two mafias as long as we stick to the deal. 

I do not trust that man, he is what you call a maiale (pig), he is worthless trash. He holds nothing against the mafia I run, I could put a bullet between his eyes faster then he could blink, but I cannot cost a war now, especially being married cause I vowed to protect her with my life. 

"Abbiamo un incontro con lui nel tuo club tra tre giorni (we have a meeting at your club with him in three days)," Antonio informed me. 

I gripped the bridge of my nose as I forgot I had a meeting with him the day after the ball to discuss more bussiness with him.