SEVENTEEN

ENZO'S P.O.V

Several of my men are waiting for me outside the warehouse all of them have a nervous look. I step out of my car, sticking my keys into my pocket. I cannot get over last night with Everleigh, the whole drive here it replayed in my mind. Her moans were angelic, her body was perfect. 

When I was around her, not matter if we are arguing or not, no matter if she finds away to make me angry, she always somehow brightens my day. Anything she does. Seeing her lay bare naked and asleep as Antonio and I walked into my room, him seeing her naked pissed me off. I want no one else to see her naked but me. 

The things she was making me feel were driving me insane, in fact they were driving me mad.

Fanculo. Fanculo. Fanculo (fuck), I curse in my head.  

Hai dei sentimenti per lei (you have feelings for her), My subconcious tells me. 

I shake my head at that thought, dissmissing it as I clear my head to get back to this important subject about the warehouse. 

"Dimmi perche diavolo sono qui (tell me why the hell I am here)," I snap, I would rather be in bed with my wife right now. 

They nodded before opening the entrance doors of the warehouse. I move past them and as I walk in I feel enraged at the sight before me. Cartes of our things are destroyed, manny countless things all destroyed as my other men inside are trying to clean it up. 

Antonio, Giovanni, Lorenzo, and Donte all make their way towards me  as they are coming from the back. I could tell Lorenzo and Giovanni were just as enraged about this as I was. 

"Cosa diavolo e successo (what the hell happened)," I hiss out. 

"Someone broke in. They took the footage, leaving no trace," Giovanni clarifies with a stern voice, "We checked all video coverage, it was all wiped clean."

I turn to all my workers, "Attenzione (attention)!," I yell, grabbing the attention as the stop what they are doing, "I want a count of what all was dammaged, what we lost on all out product in two hours on my desk! I also want a count of what product survived!," I inform them loudly as they nod, "Tornare al lavoro (get back to work)!"

I storm off towards my office in the back, pinching the bridge of my nose in frustration. I did not need this shit right now, I have to leave for Spain in the morning. I slam my office door closed behind me as I walk over to my desk chair, taking a seat with a loud frusterated sigh. 

I start to make calls for more product while doing paperwork. My head snaps up when a knock sounded out against my office door. My door opens as Giovanni and Lorenzo walk in. I place my pen down as I relax back into my seat. 

"Enzo, it has to have been the Romano's, they declared war and I am sure this is just the start," Giovanni suggests. 

I give a curt nod, it was the only thing that would make sense, everyone else wouldn't come near us, they knew not to and then I freeze as I realize I hadn't left any guards with Everleigh this morning. 

I stand up storming out of my office ignoring Lorenzo's and Giovanni's looks but they still follow behind me. I soon spot Antonio and Donte as I make my way towards them, their heads snapped to me. 

"Both of you go to Everleigh now!," I snap, not meaning to but my nerves are everywhere, "Bring her back here when you find her."

They both run out of the building not asking another question knowing that something was not right here. I look back at Giovanni and Lorenzo, Giovanni looks concerened where as Lorenzo had a disgusted look on his face.