FOURTEEN

EVERLEIGH'S P.O.V

My heart felt heavy as I saw Enzo with his shirt covered in blood splatters and his hand bloody and swollen. My heart felt heavy seeing him like this. I walk up to Enzo after closing the door, he was not saying anything, he just looked at me with a unknown look on his face as something flashed through his eyes that I couldn't point out. 

I pull his gun out of his waist band throwing it onto his bed. I start to work on his blood covered shit as I unbutton it as I can still feel Enzo's eyes one me. I peel his shirt off of him as I let it fall to the floor. 

"I'll start the shower, you finish getting undressed," I tell him softly. 

He nods, that still unknown look on his face, his eyes still flashing with some fort of emotion. I walk into his bathroom as I release a heavy breath. I run my finger through my hair as I walk over to his shower as I start the water. I check it with my hand making sure it was warm enough. 

I turn around and I jump, placing my hand on my chest as I see Enzo who was standing behind me. He was bare, nothing in his body and my eyes betrayed me as I looked down. I tried not to let my mouth hit the floor as I took in the length of his cock. I looked back up at Enzo who was smirking at me causing my cheeks to flush as they warm up. 

I move out of his way so he can get into the shower. He steps in closing the glass door of his shower shut behind him. I bite my bottom lip as I bring it inbetween my teeth. He stood under the water as it rolled down him. I couldn't help the sensation I felt, my panties getting wet at the site. 

His eyes were trained on me as he stood under the shower water. I watch him as I start to peel out of my white suit blazer. I kick my heels off as I pull my white top off exposing my bare breasts. He was still watching me closely as I peeled out of my clothes, letting them hit the bathroom floor. 

I unbutton my suit pants letting them pool to my feet, I step out of the pants as I look at Enzo and he looks at me. I slowly peel the only thing left on my body, my white laced panties. I let them fall as I step out of them. Enzo walk forward opening the shower door for me, I bite my lip as I step in, closing it behind me. 

"Breath taking, Mia amore," He whispers softly as his eyes rake down my bare exposed body. 

I blush as I grab the cloth, standing under the water as I stood in front of him, my body inches away from touch his. I run the cloth down his body as I clean him off, I grab his swollen injured hand as I pat the cloth on his knuckles wiping off the access dried blood. 

"Mi hai spaventato (you scared me)," I murmer as I look at his knuckles. 

"I'm sorry, Fiore (flower)," He lifts my chin up to look at him as my breath hitches, "I'm sorry for earlier, I want you to know that."

I give him a small smile, "Va bene (It's okay)," I tell him softly. 

He places his hands on my waist as he pulls me to him, holding me into a tight hug and I instantly hug him back closing my eyes as I lay my head on his chest, the water falling down on us. It felt good to be in his arms, I was hurt earlier but seeing him like that made my heart clench when I saw the blood on his shirt and knuckles, I thought something had happened to him. I didn't like that feeling. 

I knew how I felt about him but I will keep denying it, I do not want to hear the rejection, I do not think I would be able to take it. I fell for my husband, a man I know hardly anything about, a man I have hardly known that long, I fell for a mafia don. This is scary but I like the way he makes me feel, even when he gets angry, I like it. 

He presses a kiss on top of my head as he cuts the water off from the shower releasing me from the hold. He grabs my hand as he exits us out of the shower, he grabs a towel from underneath the sink. He hands me one and I graciously take it as I wide the water off my body as he does the same. 

I drop the towel to the floor as I walk up to him taking his towel as I lay it on the bathroom counter. I wrap my arms around his neck as his hands go to my waist, his eyes flicker down to my lips. I softly place my lips onto his as he kisses me back, it was like time stopped as butterflies errupt through my stomach. 

I was feeling all sorts of emotions in this kiss, not only from me but they were coming from him too. His lips moved in sync with mine, his hands gliding up my body, a soft moan leaving my mouth. His hands fist into my wet hair as he deepens the kiss, I felt nothing but passion in this kiss, in this moment. He abruptly breaks the kiss and that is when I feel his erection right above my navel.   

"We need to stop, Mia amore, I won't be able to control myself if we keep going," His voice hoarse as he tries to catch his breath. 

"Allora non farlo (then don't)," I tell him breathlessly. 

He groans as he smashes his lips back onto mine making me gasp against his lips, his tongue darting into my mouth as we both fight for dominance in the deep heavy passionate kiss. He moves his hands from may to right underneath as he picks me up, my legs wrapping around his waist. 

He breaks the kiss as he starts to kiss along my jawline, my head rolling back. One of his arms wrapping around my waist and the other hand on the back of my neck. He carries me to the bed room as he lays me back on the bed, trailing soft light kisses down my neck. I groan in annoyance as he pulls back at the sound of someone knocking on his bedroom door. 

He looked just as annoyed as I was as he reluctantly pulled back from me. I wrapped myself up in his bed sheets to cover my exposed body. He walks into his closet and not even a second later walks out wearing just boxers. He swings open the door as I peer over to see who it was. Donte. 

"Don, Giovanni e pronto per te (is ready for you)," Donte spoke up. 

Enzo gives him a curt nod but he looked anything but pleased right now as he sighed pinching the bridge of his nose. I noticed that is a tick he does when he is annoyed or frustrated. He walked into his closet after shutting the door after Donte left. 

After a few minutes he came out of his closet wearing a black collard polo tucked into a black pair of suit pants. He walks over to the bed grabbing his gun as he tucks it back into the waist band of his pants before he makes his way over to me. 

His knuckles graze softly against my cheek as he plants a soft kiss on the top of my head. Well this is sexually frustrating. 

"Listen, Mia amore, I have some business to tend to," He tells me softly, "Saro a casa tra poche ore (I will be home in a few hours)."

I nod my head, "Cerca di non tornare tutto sanguinante, diavolo (try not to come back all bloody, devil)," I chuckle. 

He gives me an award winning smile, "Non posso promettertelo, Mia amore (No promises)."

I chuckle as he plants one more kiss on the top of my head before exiting the room. I wasn't a virgin, I had sex with my boyfriend at the time when I was eighteen, I lost my virginity to him, it was nice at first but I soon found his touch repulsed me, he turned out to be someone I no longer recognized, I became a person I no longer recognized. He changed after the first year together, he became a monster. 

My body folds at Enzo's touch, my body gives into him and It feels good to do so. I wanted to go all the way with him. His touch makes my body melt and my knees fall weak as butterflies errupt in my stomach, I liked the feeling he gave me, it was a feeling I have never experienced before not even with my ex. 

It was different, unexplainable and he knows the power he has over my body but I also knew the power I had over his. 

I lay back on his bed, I was slightly exhausted. I let myself relax into his bed, letting the warmth surround me as the exhaustion hits my body, needing a very much needed nap. I let my eyes flutter clothes as I drift off into a heavy slumber.