FIFTEEN

EVERLEIGH'S P.O.V

"Everlei- Oh merda (oh shit)!," My eyes snap open at the sound of a man's voice yelling. 

"FUORI (out)!," I hear Enzo's voice as he yells then the door slamming shut. 

I rub my eyes as they adjust to the light of the room, slightly annoyed that I was woken up from my slumber. I groan as I sit up seeing a pissed off Enzo standing there looking at me. 

Grande, cosa ho fatto adesso (great, what have I done now), I thought as I mentally roll my eyes. 

"Cosa ho fatto (what did I do)?" I asked Enzo arching my brow at him. 

His jaw clenches tightly as he looks down my body, I follow his eyes and my eyes widen as I realize I am completely still bare and no longer under the covers. I looked back up at Enzo as I chuckle nervously running my hand through my hair. 

"You knew they would be bringing your things in here today!," He snaps, "Ti hanno appena visto nudo (they just saw you naked)," He seeths out, "Perche diavolo sei ancora nudo (why the hell are you still naked)?"

I bit my tongue as I glare at him, he acts like I meant for this to happen, I definately did not plan for this to happen. 

"Do not snap at me, Enzo!," I snap back with just as mush venom that was in his words. 

"Vestiti cazzo, adesso (get fucking dressed now)!," He yells. 

Questo e tutto (that's it), I thought as I start fumming with anger. 

"I'll get dressed but don't bother telling them to bring my things in here!," I yell back, "Puoi andare anche tu in spagna da solo, stronzo (you can go to Spain by yourself too, asshole)!"

He was fumming and as he opened his mouth to reply I held my hand up shaking my head, stopping him from saying another word and thankfully he shut his mouth. I storm into his bathroom as I slam the door shut, locking it. 

I quickly collect my clothes from his bathroom floor and jump at the sound of his bedroom door slamming shut. I roll my eyes as I get myself dressed back into my clothes after I finish I grab his hair brush, brushing my bed hair out not caring. 

I swear he can be the most hot headed dramatic person. I am glad in two days he will be leaving for spain, by himself and I am sticking to that, I won't have to deal with his anger issues for a week. He is so infuriating. 

I walk out of his bathroom and storm out of his room, I stop before I get to the stairs and slide my shoes on. I see Donte, Antonio, Giovanni, and Enzo all standing near the front entrance talking as I pass by the stairs as I go to my room to retrieve my purse. 

After I grab my purse I make my way down the stairs, all their heads snap towards me once they hear me walking down. Giovanni was smirking along with Donte, Enzo was still fumming with rage, and Antonio's cheeks flushed slightly red. 

I smirk as I realize Antonio was the one who walked in on me being naked in bed. I pull my sun glasses out of my purse putting them on. I stop in front of Antonio but not before I glance at Enzo with a sly smirk. 

"Antonio, dai, voglio uscire (come on, I want to go out)," I smile at Antonio who looked nervous as hell as he looked at a fumming Enzo. 

I move past them as I make my way out the front door and Antonio is soon by my side. I felt pleasure in making a mafia member nervous. I looked back to see an enraged Enzo watching me walk away with clenched fists. I kiss my palm as I blow him a kiss with a small wave which only made him angrier but I could careless. 

Antonio opens the back door for me of the car and I gladly get in as I flip off Enzo before Antonio closes the door. I relax back into my seat as he gets in the drivers spot, without muttering a word he drives out of the villa.