NINE

ENZO'S P.O.V

When I saw her at the club that night in that tight red dress, the gun I knew she had since our wedding day, showing out in the open care free, it was a turn on. She didn't even look slightly terrified. I wanted to take her right there in front of everyone, claiming her. Three weeks had passed since that night and that image of her has yet to leave my mind.  

She knew exactly what she was doing when she danced with Andrea Romano, Marco Ramon's son, I lost it. I wanted to pull my gun out and put a bullet in his head for touching her but I would have started a war between the two Mafia's and put her in danger. 

It was fucking hot as she showed her dominance, showing the power she had as she tested me. I regret how I slapped her, I should not have done it, I just panicked when I thought she ran but the anger over powered me when she showed up at two in the morning, hours later. 

She has some sort of power over me, a power I didn't understand and I have an deep attraction and liking of her. She wasn't like other woman, she has never been terrified and she knows how to test me, never scared to talk back or snap even though she knows I could end her life. 

I can't even focus on my work right now as my mind keeps racing with thoughts of her. I closed my lap top as I pinch the bridge of my nose, closing my eyes shut tightly trying to rid myself of thoughts of her. 

My office door slams open and I quickly pull out my gun cocking it back as I get to my feet my eye opening. I roll my eyes when I see Lorenzo and Giovanni stroll in, my father didn't look happy one bit. 

"What the hell do you want, Lorenzo?" I snapped as I lowered my gun as I decock the gun, slamming it down onto my desk. 

"Romano informed me you left the club with your little puttana (whore) without finishing the deal," He seethed. 

I felt my blood boil at the disrespect towards my wife consuming me with rage. I chuckle darkly as I pick up my gun recocking it as I aim it straight for inbetween his eyes. 

"Chiama di nuovo mia moglie una puttana, ti sfido (call my wife a whore again, I dare you)," I growl as I keep my aim towards him. 

"Do not threaten me, Enzo!," He snaps, "The little bitch lost us a hell of a lot of money that night."

I kept my aim on him as I stormed closely to him from around my desk. Giovanni stood there smirking as he watched, leaning against the wall unfazed, he wished I would shoot this fucker we call a father. I stood a mere four feet from my father, the gun pressed against his forehead. He didn't seem fazed as his lips tugged into a smirk of his own. 

"Romano is trash, that you got us messed up in, if I do recall," I sneer pressing the gun in harder to his head, "Call my wife something vulgar again, Lorenzo, this time I won't hesitate to put a bullet in you."

"Fallo (do it)," He chuckles humorously, "Non hai le palle, figliolo (You don't got the balls, son)," He taunts. 

I shrug my shoulders as a smirk breaks out from my lips, "Come vuoi, Lorenzo (as you wish)."

In a swift moment I lowered my gun as he smirks thinking I was drawing back. I chuckle shaking my head as I look down aiming the gun straight for his foot as I pull the trigger, the loud bang echoing loudly off the walls as my father screams falling to the floor. 

I hover over him as I crouch down to his level clamping my hand over his annoying screaming sounds. 

"Hai chiesto (you did ask) but I never said where I'd put the bullet, stronzo (asshole)," I spat out as I stand back up looking at a chuckling Giovanni, "Get him the hell out of here to get patched up, he is getting blood on my office floor," I smirk at Giovanni.