TWENTY TWO

EVERLEIGH'S P.O.V

It has been three weeks since the last incident, the phone call Enzo got with Romano. Enzo has been busy, even paranoid at the fact he may have a traitor, that even scared me. Romano said he knew how I looked that day, my life is in these peoples hands. Men I don't even know keep an eye on me, Enzo and I both feel we don't know who to trust anymore. 

Enzo has upped the security around the house by five times more, the house is always filled with random people. Anywhere I go I must have five people with me now but I also am now by Enzo's side most of the time now. The amout of people I have to have around me is annoying but being able to be around Enzo all the time is my favorite part. 

Right now we are on our way in Enzo's car to meet some peopl he is close to, he wants to talk to them about them being on our side if it brakes out into a full blown war, like Romano said and he has made it clear that it will. We have three cars following behind us with Enzo's men so they can watch us, make sure we are safe. Giovanni, Antonio and Donte are in the one car back behind us, they came to help with the deal with Enzo's close friends. 

"Ti ho detto quanto sei bella oggi, Mia amore (did I tell you how beautiful you look today)?," Enzo asks softly as he places one hand on my thigh. 

I chuckle softly as my face flushes, "Non sembri male da solo, Don Moretti (you don't look to bad yourself)," I wink. 

He chuckles, giving me an award winning smile that melts my heart and makes butterflies swarm my stomach each time I see him smile. He doesn't look bad at all, he was wearing a white polo collard short cleeved shirt the showed his tan muscles, tucked into a pair of tight khaki colored suit pants, wearing his two strapped shoulder holster.

 His hair dishovled in a sex god like way. Just looking at him made me drip with wetness, he could turn me on like a light just with his looks. 

"We are alomst there, Neonata (baby girl)," He smiles at me before turning his eyes back to the road. 

I nod my head, smiling. I was a little nervous about it but I couldn't help but to be excited, he had told me the wife of his friend was very excited to meet me, that made me calm my nerves a little. 

He also mentioned their daught, to say I was unhappy about the whole thing is a understatement, I am not so excited about meeting her at all. I knew Enzo wasn't very pure, hardly pure, but I was not happy about this one for sure. 

We pull up to a beautful large home ten minutes later and it is a stunning home almost as large as Enzo's, this one looked more modren but still beautiful. Their were two woman and a man waiting outside of their home for us. One woman was wearing almost hardly any close and I knew that had to be Rosa. 

The other woman looked beautiful, stunning even, as the mans hand was on her lowere back both smiling brightly. For an older man he was acutally quite handsome and very well fit, not as good looking as Enzo but still very well shapped. 

Enzo stepped out the car as he walked over to my side opening the door as he held out his hand to help me out. I gave him my hand as I gave him a soft smile to which he returned as he helped me out of the car. I looked back seeing Giovanni and the others get out of their cars before I returned my attenion to Enzo. 

He kissed my cheek as he closed the door behind me as he placed his hand on the small of my back before we walk over to the family waiting for us. The woman next to her husband squeals as she embraces me into a tight hug, my eyes go wide but I hug her back none the less. 

She pulls back giving me a smile, "E cosi bello incontrarti finalmente (it is so lovely to finally meet you)," She beams. 

"E cosi bello incontrarti finalmente anche tu (it is so lovely to finally meet you too)," I chuckle lightly as I give her a warm smile.