EPILOUGE

EVERLEIGH'S P.O.V

FOUR YEARS LATER!

~.~.~.~.~

"Enzo, non puoi minacciare un ragazzo in quel modo (you cannot threaten a kid like that)!," I scold him harshly. 

He rolls his eyes, "Non avrebbe dovuto cercare di tenere la mano di mia figlia (he shouldn't have tried to hold my daughter's hand)," He argues back, shrugging.

I glare at him, "Somo bambini (they are kids)!"

"Era un ragazzo, quindi no (he is a boy, so no)!" Enzo glares right back at me. 

"Enzo!," I warned. 

He groans as he walks over to me placing his hand on my preturding stomach before planting a soft kiss on my forehead. I was still so mad at him. We had taken our three year old daughter, Fiorella, to the beach when a little boy had began playing with her but Enzo lost it when the boy had grabbed her hand. 

He had made that little boy cry and then snapped at the boys parents, not only was it embarrassing but completely out of hand. He literally threatened the parents about how he would put a bullet in between both of their eyes. I had to drag him away, literaly before he had. 

When it comes to our little girl he has been nothing but way over protective. I love it sometimes but times like these, I just want to strangle him. Enzo even picked out her name the day she was born, Fiorella ( meaning flower), after his nickname for me. She has Enzo wrapped around her little finger and he won't deny it either. 

"I'm sorry, Mia amore," He sighs. 

"Mama! Papa!," Fiorella squealed as she walked through the front door with Giovanni, Donte, and Antonio in tow. 

Not only does she have Enzo wrapped around her finger but she also has the three of them wrapped around her finger, she honestly has everyone wrapped around her finger. She is very spoiled, she is also good at getting them to get her anything she wants even when I say no. 

I chuckle as my smile widdens as I lift her up placing her on my hip, covering her face in kisses as she giggles. Enzo grabs her from my arms as he holds her tightly to him, as he kisses her forehead. 

"My little Fiore," Enzo soothes her. 

My heart melts seeing him with her each and everytime. He is a good dad besides when he goes crazy like today. 

"Piccolo, how is the little bun in the oven?," Giovanni asks. 

I chuckle, "Very good."

He smiles and nods as we all walk into the dinning room to eat dinner. Time has flew by these past four years. Lorenzo is still locked away, no one goes to see him, not even Giana. One of Enzo's warehouse workers makes sure he gets his meals but as far as that goes no one wants to see him. 

Giavonni saw him once three years ago but almost killed him, since then he hasn't went back. Enzo just point blank period does not wish to see him at all, it is not even opened for discussion. 

They all sat around the table talking as we all eat. I stand to go grab something else to drink when a sharp pain hits me as I groan. They all immediately stand up looking at me with concern in their eyes. A gush hits the hard wood floor and I stare down with wide eyes before looking at Enzo who looks terrified. 

"La mia acqua si e rotta (my water broke)," I breath out as I keep steady breaths. 

"Enzo, prendi la borsa dell'osepdale (get the hospital bag)!," Giovanni panics. 

Enzo stares in shock before running off to grab the bag we had packed for the hospital three weeks ago. I place my hand on my stomach and groan as another sharp pain flashes through me. I watch as Giovanni, Antonio, and Donte run around in a panic as Giovanni grabs Fiorella as they run out of the dinning room. 

Did they forget about me? The one that is acutally in labor here?

I watch in shock as Enzo runs out the front door with hospital bag. You have got to be kidding me! I waddle towards the front door as I exit out of the dinning room. I swing the front door open and clear my throat, their heads snapping back towards me. 

"Did you forget that I was the one in labor?," I roll my eyes followed by another groan. 

"Merda (shit)!," Enzo panics as he rushes to me, "Sorry, mia amore."

I keep my steady breathes, as I practice my breathing technique. Enzo scoops me into his arms bridal styla as we all get into the car. All four of the mean practicing their breathing with me as if they were also going to push out a baby. I would have laughed if I wasn't hurting from the sharp contractions. 

The whole way to the hospital there is shouting and yelling, and them practicing their breathing. As we finally made it Giovanni park right in front of the hospital doors. 

"Take care of Fioella, guard her with your lives," Enzo tells them right before helping me out of the car. 

Once we were out of the car Enzo once again picks me up bridal style as he rushes us inside of the hospital, the contractions getting stronger and closer together. I clutch onto Enzo tightly as I groan in pain, trying to breath. 

He snaps at a nurse to get us into a room before they rush us into one.

"Stiamo per avere un bambino, mia amore (we are having a baby)," Enzo smiles at me. 

~.~.~.~.~

I smile as I look at Enzo in 'aw' as he holds our second little girl, Eloisa. She is beatiful. Enzo smiles down at her in his arms. I already know I am going to have to put in more work to keep Enzo from killing any other little boys, which is going to be exhausting. He walks over to me as he plants a delicate kiss on the top of my head before looking back at her. 

"Papa ti custodira per tutta la vita (dad wil guard you for life)," He smiles at her, "Mettero una pallottola in qualcuno per te (I'll put a bullet in anybody for you)."

I roll my eyes, "Enzo," I warn him. 

He chuckles softly as he hands her down to me. I smile down at her with nothing but love and admiration. Enzo kisses the top of my head again as he runs his fingers through my crazy hair. 

"You did amazing, mia amore," He talles me softly, "Tia amo, fiore."

I look up at Enzo giving him a smile, "Ti amo, diavolo."

I got all of this amazing life from marrying a man I had never seen before, an arranged marriage, marrying the mafia Don. 

The thing is I don't regret it, none of it, I would do it all again. I am married to the mafia Don. 

~FIN~