TWENTY ONE

ENZO'S P.O.V

I lift her up as we stand in the shower as I plant soft kisses against the crook of her neck. She plants her hands on either side of my shoulder as her legs wrap around my torso. My arms wrap tightly around her small waist as I hold her to my chest. Without warning I thrust deep inside of her, she gasps as her nails dig into my shoulders. 

I groan as I thrust deep inside of her feeling her tight sweet core clench around my hard shaft. Her eyes flutter close as her head rolls back followed by a soft moan. I kiss down her neck as I bury myself deep inside of her. Her angelic moans fill the room followed by my groans, feeling her walls tighten around me, I could feel how close she was. 

"Cum for me, Mia amore," I breath against her neck as I continue to plant the soft kisses. 

I slam deep inside of her, in and out, as I groan loudly loving how she feels around my hard shaft that was throbbing for a sweet release. She rested her face in the crook of my neck as she bites done, moaning lightly as she cums. I pick up my pace letting her ride out her orgasim before I cum deep inside of her. 

"Your moans are beautiful, Fiore (flower)," My voice husky as I plant one last soft kiss on her neck before pulling out of her and lowering her back down to finsih our shower. 

The entire time we finish showering, what she said to me the other night in Spain still replayed in my head. She doesn't seem to remember a thing about it, then again she was half asleep when she told me. I was still shocked, after everything I have done to her she still somehow loved me. 

I finish getting dressed in the closet as she does the same, I watch her as I pull on my black polo tucking it into my suit pants. She looked so goddamn sexy as she pulled on her red laced thong, I wanted to rip it off and take her again but I have urgent work to attend to, including a supply run to get us back on track after the damage the warehouse took. 

I type in the code of my safe in the closet as I pull out two of my guns with my shoulder strapped holster, putting it on quickly before tucking my phone into my front pocket. I lock it back as I walk over to Everleigh, she smiles making my heart speed up. I peck her lips softly before I plant a small kiss against her forehead. 

"Antonio will be with you today, mia amore, I have a supply run. I won't be back till late, I just wanted to let you know I am heading back out," I tell her softly as I graze my knuckles down her cheek. 

I can see the flash of disappointment that flashes through her eyes, it made my chest tighten seeing her upset but I didn't let it bother me, I just had to shrug it off. 

She nods, "Okay, diavolo, stai al sicuro (devil, be safe)," She presses a light kiss on my lips. 

I felt my heart speed up at her words, thumping loudly against my chest and I hope she couldn't hear the effect she had on me. I give her a small smile with a nod as I place one more small kiss on her forehead as I head out of the closet, leaving my room. 

I walk down the stairs in a hurry, Miguel and Antonio standing at the bottom waiting for my arrival. They both give me a nod in respect as I descend to the bottom. 

"Miguel, tu sarai con me (you will be with me)," I tell him as he gives me a nod before I look at Antonio, "Antonio, custodiscila con la tua vita (guard her with your life)," I tell Antonio sternly. 

He gives me a curt nod with a small smile, I trust Antonio and Donte more then anyone else in our mafia, they have my up most respect but I have also known them for years. I walk out the front door with Miguel in tow. 

I get in the passenger seat of the black escalade as Miguel walks over to the drivers side. Miguel takes of down the long windy dirt road from the villa as he makes his way towards the warehouse.