TWENTY

EVERLEIGH'S P.O.V

We were now back at the villa, our home, and I was glad for that. Enzo has been quiet since we woke up, he hasn't said but a couple of words to me. I knew it was because he was still mad about yesterday's events, I didn't blame him and I didn't want to force him to talk, he was still proccessing, the same as I am. 

I should have seen it coming when I dated Diego but I was mislead and I was blind, I was also young and I didn't know anything like I do now. I was still trying to wrap my mind around Diego working Romano all these years. When he told me the truth I was shocked but it made sense but it also still hurt because I gave him everything for two years. 

It was late noon, Enzo made several people to bring my things to his room. I was also put on lock down basically, I always have to have three body guards with me at all time and the security around the house was insane but I understood. 

I am currently laying in Enzo's bed wearing his shirt as I try to pay attention to the TV to take my mind off things. Enzo's door swings open causing me to jump, my head snapping in the direction of the door to see Enzo walking in. 

"Enzo," I say softly. 

He looks at me and his hard eyes soften once they spot me. He gives me a small smile as he makes his way over to me. I pull back the covers as I sit up, his eyes trail down my body as he takes a seat on the edge of the bed beside me. He lifts his hand up stroking my cheek lightly, giving me butterflies as my cheesk flush. 

"Mia amore," He smiles, a heart warming smile that melted my heart. 

He leaned down pressing his lips to mine, my eyes flutter close as my hands trail up his chest. This kiss was soft and passionate, my heart beating rapidly. He licks my bottom lip and I immediately give him access, his tongue exploring my mouth and I couldn't help the moan that escaped. 

He trails soft delicate kisses down my neck and across my collar bone, my body heating up at the mere touch. His hands trail up the shirt I wore on my body, caressing my skin softly, my nipples harden as hingers graze across my breast. 

I pull back slightly, his eyes snapping up to meet mine, I bite my lip as I reach down to the hem of the shirt pulling it over my head, leaving me in nothing but my laced panties. I get up from my spot, his eyes watching me closely. I pull his gun out of his waist band before laying it on the bedside table. 

I slowly start to unbutton his shirt pulling it out of his waist band of his suit pants before throwing it to the floor. I stand in from of him, his eyes soaking me in as I slwoly pull my panties off letting them pool to my feet before I step out of them. 

"Mozzafiato, mia amore (breathtaking)," He breaths. 

I blush as I drop to my knees letting my hands run up his thighs as I make it to the the button of his pants. He lifts slightly off the bed as I link my fingers in both the waist band of his suit pants and his boxers as I pull them down, his erect memeber standing out. I pull his clothes down to his ankles as I take his shoes off before pulling the rest of his clothes off and laying them in the behind me. 

I bite my lip as I peer up at him before I reach my hand out wrapping my it around his throbbing cock as I start to pump his shaft softly as he lets out a husky groan, his eyes watching me closely. I move forward as I lick the tip of his hard shaft, his hand immediately fisting into my hair. I take him into my mouth, giving the tip of his shaft the most attention as my hand does the rest of the work. 

"Fanculo (fuck)," He groaned. 

I let my tongue dance and swirl around on the tip as I pick up my movements, taking in the erotic pleasure I am feeling by pleasing him. He fisted my hair tighter as he let out a husky moan. He suddenly topped my movements pulling my head up to look at him, I run the pad of my pointer finger to my lips as I grazed it across, in a wiping motion before I sexually licked my thumb, his eyes swarming with lust as he watched me.