Chapter 1: Treasure's Bouquet

[ Two Years Later!! ]

Another two years have passed since the fateful year of their graduation incident. Two years since everyone's life changed. Two years after Hwanwoong lost his memories, the same year Hwa and Woo had broken up. But there were some good things that came out of it.

San is a full time model at his father's company. Woo is a soloist and part time model at the same company as San. Hwanwoong and Ravn tied the knot after Hwanwoong's high school graduation.

Seoho, who is working for a celebrity media company, moved out with his boyfriend. Hwa now lives alone after a long and hard convincing to Joong who was extremely worried about Hwa living alone. But in the end, they agreed for Hwa to come over for a sleepover with Joong a couple times a week. Hwa is now the owner of a flower shop called "Treasure's Bouquet".

Joong lives alone as a stylist at a music stage company called SugaRoll Entertainment Show Stage (SRESS) where he bounces around other entertainment companies styling idols.

Yeonjun mended his misunderstanding with San and now the two are best friends and business partners. Although Jun usually works in a different department from San, occasionally they work together.

But even after two years, some feelings never left. Woo never once texted Hwa's number so eventually Hwa was forced to try to move on. And even to this day, he is trying to move on in a different way. What else would change?

San POV:

"San ssi I have an assignment for you." His manager called out. "Could you go to 'Treasure's Bouquet' to pick up the last few boxes of flowers."

"Yes of course just let Woo know that I've gone to get stuff if he arrives early." San agreed, walking out the company door.

San was driving down the road to a famous flower shop in Seoul to pick up flowers for his company's annual couples photoshoot. He was especially excited for this photoshoot since he was going to be modeling with his boyfriend, Wooyoung who's a soloist and model.

San parked his car in front of the store and was in awe of all the flowers and the aesthetic of the overall store. Fairy lights hung from the big window frame with the flowers displaying from the inside. A small wooden stand just by the door welcoming all visitors in. "Damn, I get why the company orders all the flowers from here. It's gorgeous."

As he walked in the store, the first thing he saw was the owner as he assumed. The owner was facing away from San with his beige apron neatly wrapped around his white blouse and tied perfectly around his waist to the back. His black hair just passed the nape of his neck, like a small mullet.

Hwa's POV:

Hwa was so deep in thoughts that he never heard footsteps entering his shop.

He was watering the flowers when he turned around, eyes met with another boy standing by the door. Shocking Hwa to the core since he was just thinking about the man that stood before him in his shop as if he summoned him.

Hwa POV:

Holy shit, that's him. It's The Choi San. This is really the person Woo chose. He has the looks, he has the charms, he has the fame, he has everything...I have nothing. Stop thinking and start your plan.

"Oh My Goodness, you scared me. I'm so sorry. Hello. Welcome to the Treasure Bouquet shop. My name is Seonghwa, how can I help you?" Hwa said, putting down the water can then bow.

San's head: *scoofs* he really doesn't know who I am considering we were friends in high school? Or is he pretending right now? Doesn't matter anymore, I have finally found you.