Chapter 16: Dance Practice Visitor

Edited December 11, 2022

Woo was sweaty and tired after finishing his last round of dance practice.

"Hello Wooyoung ssi, your boyfriend is here to see you." The manager peeked into the room where Woo was drinking water.

"Tell him I'm busy. This isn't a good time." Woo said while sitting down on the ground, back against the wall.

"You don't seem busy to me. At least not anymore." San spoke, walking into the room.

"Well, I'll leave you two be." Closing the door behind him.

"What do you want, San?" Woo sounded annoyed.

San sat himself a few feet away from Woo. "I wanted to know which friend you stayed over last night, so I can go thank him for keeping you safe. Could you tell him that?" San asked, even though he knew the answer.

Woo balled his fist, remembering what Joong had told me to not punch San but- "Why would I tell you when you already know?" Turning to the direction of where San sat. "Is it because you don't want me to be with him again? Or is it because you like him and he's falling for your dumbass? Which one, San?"

"I did it to protect you." San replied.

"Protect me, my ass. You didn't do it to protect me. You did it because you didn't want me to be with him." Suddenly standing up.

San stood as well, both looking at each other with distance between them. "Believe whatever you want, Wooyoung but I made the right decision to protect you at that time. I knew you needed space and I knew you couldn't face him. I saw your reaction when he (Hwa) approached you. You looked scared, and you were scared. You both needed space. Besides, you were the one to push him away first."

"Yeah because I was already dating you. I'm not a cheating asshole like you. At least I could've tried to mend our relationship, to mend our misunderstanding but you got in the way." At that moment Wooyoung slapped San hard right across the face.

"Feel better?" Covering his cheek where Woo had slapped.

Woo stood there, staring at his own hands feeling the sting in his hands. In shock at what he just did.

"Hwa didn't want what you wanted. All he wanted was you to know he was sorry. He wanted you to have space but he couldn't stop himself from searching for you. He needed to know you had forgiven him. I'm sorry. Is that what you want me to say?"

Woo slowly walked towards him, touching his face where he had slapped moments before, "I'm sorry I hurt you. I'm sorry. Sit, I'll get you some ice." About to walk away but San grabbed his hand.

"Don't. I'll be fine. I'll see you tomorrow." Slipping his hand from Woo's, walking away without glancing back.  

A/n: Hello, sorry I haven't updated for a month. I was so busy with school and I recently got a job so yeah life happened. Since my fall semester is ending in two days, I'll be able to update more often. See you in the next one!