Chapter 10: I found Mars Again

Hwa POV:

[ Lunch ]

"Thank you for your hard work this morning. Let's get some lunch and get refreshed before we get back to work. You guys are dismissed." Hwa announced to his employees that they liked to go out to grab food whereas Hwa liked going to the back of the store to have lunch.

"You're going to be alright alone, boss?" Wonho, the assistant of Hwa asked as he slung his backpack over his shoulder.

"Yeah I'll be fine. Enjoy your lunch." Patting his shoulder as he led Wonho out the door.

There's a relatively small garden but big enough to walk around a circle at the back of the store. It had a small pond and a big tree where Hwa would usually station for lunch.

However, on this particular day he wasn't hungry so he decided to still enjoy some fresh air. Once he was near the tree, he could hear loud sniffling coming from behind the tree. As he came closer, he saw a boy sitting with his head on his knees, and arms around his legs kind of like he's hugging himself. He noticed that the boy's hair was a mess yet he was dressed nicely.

"Excuse me, hey um sorry to bother you but um are you oo..." Before Hwa could finish his sentence, the boy looked up at him. Hwa's eyes widened at the sight in front of him, making him take a couple steps backward.

"Oh my gosh, Wooyoung, what are you doing here? What happened? Why are you crying?" Immediately falling to his knees making sure he's ok. However he knew what he might say.

"You want to know what happened? I broke up with my boyfriend 14 hours and 31 minutes ago. Someone sent me a photo of my "boyfriend'' with someone, kissing them. And you know what's worse, I still have to photoshoot sessions with him. I-I just want to be alone." Woo burst out crying again.

"Wooyoung, I'm so sorry." Hwa honestly didn't know what to say other than that. Partly because he didn't even know how to feel. He knew it was his fault but he didn't want to ruin the moment so he decided not to say anything. Instead he sat next to him bringing Woo's head onto his chest, rubbing his back, and letting him cry it all out.

It hurt Hwa to see Woo crying like that. He should be feeling angry towards San right? But he doesn't. Does he feel guilty because he is the one that went out with San? No. Is he happy that they broke up? No. Does he feel sad that they broke up? Maybe.

About 10 minutes later, Woo finally lifted his head toward Hwa, "Thank you for letting me cry on you. You never changed have you? You were telling me the truth that day weren't you? I'm sorry." The next thing Woo says made Hwa's heart skip a beat. "I miss this. I miss you Hwa."

"I-I miss you too Woo." Caressing Woo's cheeks with his thumb, both looking at each other's eyes.

Soon enough Hwa slowly started leaning in as if to ask Woo's permission. Woo closed his eyes, leaning in as if to give permission. Slowly their lips met, Hwa's hand slowly crept up behind Woo's head, supporting him as Woo's hand held the edge of Hwa's chin.

When they let go, tears were in Woo's eyes. "I found Mars again."

However someone was still lingering in both of their minds but pushing it away to savor this moment.