Chapter 13: That can't be him

Hwa POV:

"Hwa! Hwa!" Joong shouted, sitting in front of him at a restaurant, waiting for their food.

"Huh? Yeah What?" Shaking his head, getting himself back into reality.

"I called your name 5 times. What's in that nugget of yours?" Joong sighs, "Are you ok?

Are you feeling sick?" Feeling his forehead with the palm of his hand. "Do you have a fever?"

"No no, it's not that." Swatting his hands away. "There's just a lot going through my head, that's all."

"You want to talk about it?" Taking a sip of his iced water.

"No, it's fine. How's your day so far?" Hwa asked, placing his glass of water down on a napkin, dripping from the melting ice.

Woo's POV:

After the photo shoot, he went out to eat a late lunch with his friend Yeonjun.

"Hey Woo, how are you holding up?" Sitting on the opposite side of Woo at the table.

"Well I just got off of a photo shoot with him. What do you think?" Woo asked in a sarcastic voice.

"Ok then. We won't talk about it." Raising his eyebrows as he took a sip of his coffee. Trying his best not to ruin the mood.

After they were finished eating, they talked about something that involved Woo looking through his photos but he got distracted by one particular photo.

"What is it Woo?" Jun asked, trying to peek at Woo's phone.

"No. No way that's him. That can't be. What the hell. I don't believe it." Woo softly pounded the table.

"Whoo, chill, bro. What's going on?" Jun is concerned for his friend.

"Fuck, this can't be." "It's nothing Jun, nevermind. Let's just finish up here. I have to go back to the company then visit someone." Woo suddenly in a hurry.

After Woo left, Jun quickly called someone frantically, then left as well.

Joong POV:

Just as Joong was saying farewell to Hwa after their lunch, his phone rang from his pocket.

Jun: Joong, Woo found out who San cheated on him with. He stumbled on it on his phone and he looked closely and saw it was Seonghwa. He left in a hurry saying he was going back to the company and meeting with someone. That someone I think is

San. Go NOW before it gets too bad.

Joong: Understood. I'm on the way there now.

"Hey I have to run but I'll see you later, ok?" Giving Hwa a hug before running off.

Joong POV:

[ Woo's Company ]

Joong stormed into the fancy building, stopping at a grand counter with a postured lady sitting behind the desk.

"Hi my name is Hongjoong and I'm a stylist from Sugaroll Entertainment." Joong started but the lady cut in.

"Oh you're here for style fitting, correct?" The lady smiled widely.

"Aa-yes-Yes that's right. Um also heard from Wooyoung ssi's manager who wanted me to look at stage outfits for next week also."

"That's correct. I'll call his manager right up." Pulling the phone to his ear.

Just then a staff member knocked on the door. "Hi Wooyoung, there's someone here to see you.

"Hello, you must be Wooyoung. I need to talk to you." Stepping into the office where Woo was.