Chapter 5: Caught

San and Hwa POV:

"Thank you for today Sannie. It's nice to get out sometimes. It's been so long since the last time I went somewhere with someone" Hwa said, opening the door for San.

"Of course, flower. It was my pleasure. You can call me whenever you're bored or need someone to talk to. We can do anything you want. Ok?" San warmly smiled at Hwa, ruffling his hair. Drive back safe ok?" Placing a kiss on Hwa's lips.

"I will. Same to you" He blushed.

They both said their final goodbyes before heading their own direction. San went back to work and Seonghwa went back to his shop.

Woong POV:

The three were rounding a corner of a street when Woong spotted Seonghwa.

"Hey Joong, isn't that Seonghwa? He's with someone I don't know. Who's he with?" Hwanwoong waved his friend Joong over to see.

Since Yeonjun was closer to Woong, he got next to him faster than Joong. "Yeah that's him.-" Jun stopped. "Why is he with San?"  he thought in his head.

"Do you know him, Jun? The other guy?" Woong turned to Jun.

"N-no I don't." Yeonjun lied. "Do you, Woong?"

Once Jun asked that question, Woong slowly turns, rapidly blinking his yes in disbelief, "Are you dumb? Why do you think I asked you? I obviously don't know who he is. That's why I ask YOU." Woong sighs, shaking his head, play fighting with Jun.

"Ok geez, I get it," Yeonjun said, then clowning Woong.

"Hey, guyysss! Why do you always leave me out of the conversations? I want to know the tea too." Hongjoong said while squeezing his way in the middle of the two to see what they were looking at.

Ignoring what Joong just said, Woong decided to ask him, "Do you know who that is?"

Joong's eyes widened, "I freaking knew it. You can't fool me Seonghwa. What is your plan? Why are you with San?" He kept thinking in his head.

"Hey guys, don't say anything ok? This might not be what you guys think it is so it's best to not say anything. To anyone or to them. I don't want any of them getting in trouble, especially in the media."

"Yeah, you're right." Woong and Jun said, nodding their heads. Woong and Jun walked away as Joong stayed for one more second.

*click*

Unfortunately Joong soon had to leave for work, Jun also had to go to work, leaving Woong alone. However before they went to work, they had suggested Woong to hang out with Seoho so that is what he did.

Woong POV:

"You ok?" Seoho asked, as he watched Woong that was barely eating his lunch.

"Yeah, I'm fine." He simply replied, biting a small piece of a pizza.

"Did you and Ravn get into a fight?"

"I don't want to talk about it. Can I stay with you tonight, please?" Placing the uneaten pizza back onto the plate.

"Woongie, you're going to have to face him one way or another. Your medications are at home too." Leaning over to sooth him.

"I don't want to go back." Shaking his head rapidly.

"Fine, you can stay here and I'll maybe consider having a friend getting your meds from home, ok? But you have to promise me you will stop avoiding Ravn."

"Fine."

Woo POV:

Woo was packing up his stuff after his interview ended when someone bumped into him, whispering, "I think I heard your phone ring a couple times in the waiting room."

Woo thought that was strange since how did that person hear his phone if it was on silent. Holding his phone, he turned it on, and indeed he had a couple of text messages. Thinking that it was from his boyfriend, he excitedly opened it up. Not preparing for what he's about to see.

Unknown ???: Sent an image.

Upon seeing the picture that the person sent, Woo's eyes slowly widened, letting his phone slip out of his hand, his face numb of any feeling, his heart started to beat faster, his breathing quickening. Woo was so shaken that he didn't notice his phone had slipped from his hand.

The first photo was of his boyfriend holding another guy's hand as the guy was holding flowers. However in this photo, Woo couldn't see who the mysterious guy was due to the angle that the picture was taken.

The next photo made his heart break in a million pieces, which is of San kissing the other guy's lips, his hand behind the other guy's neck, pulling him close.

"What the fuck" Woo said to himself, quickly picking up his phone while glancing to make sure no one saw the photo. "Who the hell sent this to me? How did this person get my number?" Confused as ever, Woo sat in the car letting his manager drive him back home. Although once in the car, Woo started to feel angry and slowly grew angrier by the second then a wave of sadness washed over him. "Was I not good enough for you?" Woo whispered to himself.

Joong POV:

"I'm so sorry Wooyoung. It's better to see this now than later. I'm sorry. I promise I will fix this."

CES: Future Perfect (pass the mic) by Enhypen