Chapter 20: On the Same Page

San's POV:

San thought it would be romantic if he brought Hwa to a small park near the water to eat their lunch.

"Wow, this view is so beautiful, San." Standing near the water, admiring the view in front of them.

"Not as beautiful as you." adding a kiss on Hwa's checks.

Hwa looked over to San who seemed a bit distant. "Are you ok?"

"Mmm, yeah I'm fine. Just thinking about something." San said, staring at Hwa's chocolate brown eyes.

"Are you sure? Your eyes look sad." Hwa frowned.

"Sad? No no, I promise I'm not sad. I'm ok." San forces a smile, giving Hwa a little forehead to forehead touch. "Oh I was meaning to ask you earlier, what happened to your hand?"

"I'm sorry." Hwa said pity in his voice.

"No, don't be. I don't want to force you to tell me if you don't want to. I understand."

Whatever happened, you were brave." Leaning Hwa's head on his shoulder, ever so gently caressing Hwa's wounded hand. Adding a little kiss on it, "Get well soon."

None of them knew, someone, somebody were watching them.

Ravn POV:

"Baby, who are you looking at?" Hwanwoong asked, swinging in his rolling chair.

"Hmm? Oh nothing sweetheart. Did you take your meds?" Ravn drew his attention back to his husband.

"Yes, I did." Hwanwoong seemed to appear unhappy as he was talking about his pills but immediately perked up again. "Baby, those two you were looking at, one of them looked familiar."

Upon hearing that, Ravn looked at him with sharp eyes, "Don't pay attention to him." Slowly his eyes softened, "Why don't you go to the back and take a nap. I'll check up on you later." Receiving a small nod from Woong.

Just as Woong disappeared to the small rest area in the back of the store, someone else appeared.

"When are you planning to tell him?" Joong clasped his hands together behind him, walking next to his friend.

"When did I ever say I had a plan to tell him? He doesn't need to know." Ravn replied without looking at the person next to him.

"He'll find out sooner or later."

"No he won't." Ravn said rather confidently, shooting daggers at Joong.

"Ok, ok. My bad." Joong held his hands up and surrendered.

You need to move on, Joong." Ravn says, shaking his head.

"I don't need another lecture from you. I know what's best for me." Looking distant

"Really? I don't know about that. Do you still like Hwa?"

Joong tightens his lips into a straight line, shaking his head. "Not like that anymore. I love him as my best friend."

"I highly doubt that." Ravn scoffed.

Joong shot him a look, "It is true. I've always been a best friend to Hwa. He only saw me as a brother and I'm fine with that. And frankly I think your relationship with Woong is on the edge."

"What the fuck do you mean about that?" Ravn asked with venom in his words.

"You almost ruined your relationship with him a few days ago. He told me he didn't want to take any more meds but you kept insisting. Are you preventing him from getting his memory back? That's not right."

"You know why I'm doing this. It's for the best and you know that. I love him more than anything in this world."

"I just don't think what you're doing is right."

"And I don't think what YOU'RE doing is right either."

"I guess we're on the same page." Joong shook his head knowing they both were doing something they weren't really supposed to do. "He's going to hate you if he finds out."

"Then let him be. All I'm doing is protecting him."

The conversation ended right there and then the moment they heard a yawn behind them. Joong watches as Ravn engulfed Woong in his arms.