Chapter 9: I found him, Joong

[ The Next Morning ]

San spent the morning getting ready alone, still trying to reach Woo as many ways as he can but still nothing. Now at the modeling company, San was looking at new styles of clothes for the next shoot when someone knocked on the door.

"Come-" San was about to finish the sentence when the person bursted in.

"What the fuck were you thinking, San?! You knew exactly what happened to him and now you're doing THIS to him?" The person screamed at him, pulling out his phone to show San the two pictures.

"Wow, not even a "hello" from you? But obviously you skipped that part then I will too. I told you to find him and you didn't. You told me you had no idea where he was but he was, right under our nose. And for your information, I don't know what happened that day. " San started as if didn't give a shit about standing up to defend himself.

"Please tell me you have a good explanation for this photo, otherwise I will slap you across the face right this moment." Seeing San staring at it with no particular emotion, he slapped San right across the face. (not that hard but it's still a pretty good slap.)

San chuckled for a second before dropping it, "Damn that was a good one, huh?" Touching where he just got slapped. "What do you want me to say? Oh I know, I found him, Joong."

"Fine. You found him. What are you going to do now? Don't you think this is too soon? You just found him and you're already doing this and ruining your relationship with your boyfriend? Or should I say ex-boyfriend now? Is it really worth ruining your relationship of 3 years?"

"I don't know. All I know is I need to know about Hwa and I want him. And how did you know I broke up with Woo already?" Finally sitting back onto the black leather chair.

"News travels fast. Yeonjun told me this morning. My friend stopped the majority of the news outlet. All the media right now says you two got into a fight and are taking a break, that's all...for now at least." Sighing, putting his hands on his hip.

"Of course he did. Little brat." Shaking his head.

"He told me for your own good, San. What are you going to do?" Shifting his feet.

"To be honest, Joong. I don't know. What should I do? I feel like I haven't really processed what exactly happened. I feel kinda numb but sad but I don't know. I think I-I-I never mind."

"I can't tell you what to do. Just consider both of their feelings and try not to let both of them hate your guts and never trust you again. By the way, Woo doesn't know who you went out with."

"How do you know?" San furrowed his brow, curious how Joong would know that.

Fuck. *internal thinking*

"I told you, friends." Joong quickly said, looking away. "Anyways I got to go."