Chapter 8: I Know What You're Doing

[ Treasure Shop ]

"Hey" A low voice said behind Hwa.

"Geezes when the fuck did you come in?" Seeing Joong in front of him, holding his chest with his hand.

"Just now. I just missed my best friend. Can I not come here?" Joong pouted as he sat at a chair.

"No no it's not that. You can visit me whenever you want. Just don't sneak up and scare me like that." Hwa chuckled.

Suddenly Joong's tone changed. "Let me ask you something Hwa. You never told me what company you did the flower order for. Was it because it was a secret?"

Hwa paused, "It-it's just an entertainment company. Nothing special. And why are you asking?"

Joong continued as if he didn't hear Hwa, "Did I tell you that my last celebrity I styled was from a really big company too? And the first time in a long time, it was a model that I styled. Do you think we worked with the same person?"

Hwa could feel his heart start racing but tried to stay calm. "Oh that's awesome Joong. There's a lot of famous models so it's unlikely it would be the same one."

"Oh really, I guess you're right, however not a lot of floral concepts, are there? Maybe it will help you remember if I said the mode's name. His name was Choi San. You know the model that has been exploding all round social media?"

"Yeah I heard of him." Hwa simply said, feeling himself getting anxious and Joong knew that but Joong kept pushing and Hwa kept denying.

"I heard he's dating someone." Joong carefully watched Hwa's reaction.

"What are you trying to get at, Joong?" He could feel himself getting even more agitated, wrapping his fingers around the broom until his knuckle turned white.

"Why are you getting irritated? I was helping with the couple's shoot and I just have to say it was beautiful. It came out today. You should check it out. The flowers were so beautiful. Actually you know what, I think I remember the boyfriend's name. -"

"STOP IT! Don't you fucking say it Joong. " Hwa exploded, throwing the broom onto the floor, making Joong flinch a little bit in his seat.

Quickly Joong gained his composure then continued, "Oh wow Hwa. Why are you so angry at me? Who are you protecting? San or -"

"I said stop!" Charging at Joong, grabbing his shirt.

"Are you mad because I found out what you did? That you went on a date with San and kissed him? Why did you kiss him?" Shaking Hwa off of him.

"I know nothing of San's relationship with Wooyoung. I only went out with San because he asked me. I never voluntarily kissed him." Finally stepped away from Joong, getting himself a seat.

"So you're telling me that you didn't voluntarily kiss San but at the same time, you kissed back? And didn't know that he's dating Wooyoung? Now that's surprising because I've seen you reading articles about them being together. You can't fool me and I bet you knew and that is the exact reason why you did it. What the hell were you thinking Hwa?!" Grabbing Hwa by his shoulder.

"You know exactly what I'm doing." Glaring at Joong.

"Then tell me? To let Woo find out that his boyfriend that he loves is cheating and gets jealous? Then what? Breakup? Then what? What happens if he finds out that you took his boyfriend? What's the benefit if everyone's heart is broken? Huh? Is that what you want?"

"I-I just I don't know anymore Joong. I just want him back but I just want to apologize to him. I miss so much." Hwa choked up, tears springing to his eyes.

Joong sighs, embracing him in his arms. "I know you do but what you're doing isn't right. They're both happy."

"I'm not Joong. I'm not happy." Hwa unexpectedly said, making Joong feel his heart wrench.

"I-" Joong didn't know how to respond to that. He felt like he was trying his best to make Hwa happy but maybe he just wasn't good enough. He wasn't Woo and he knew that.

"I-I have to tell you something. I-I think I have feelings for him. For-for San." Hwa pulled away from the hug.

The air around then thickened, the silence too loud. Joong stood there in shock, eyes wide open. "What."

"I think I like San. I don't know when or how it happened. We talked a couple of times and I don't know what happened. I don't know what I'm supposed to feel anymore, Joong. I feel like I'm falling for Choi San and I know I can't. That's why I went on that date. I never wanted to but I wanted to see if that feeling was real." Wiping a tear away.

"It's going to be ok, Hwa. It's ok. I'll help you, don't worry. I'm right here and I'll be here no matter what. Shh don't cry, don't cry." Rubbing his back, comforting him.

"Do any of them know?" Hwa asked, looking up at Joong.

"Yeah, I mean Woo probably knows by now but I'm for certain that he doesn't know it was you if you know what I mean. I already asked Seoho to stop the media."

"Yeah, I know what you mean. Thank you Joong. I'm sorry I got angry at you. I just thought I could handle this alone."

"Hwa, I don't care what you do but just remember and consider both of their feelings, and try not to have any of them hate you ok?" Joong said, laying his hand on Hwa's shoulder.

"Yeah I know. I will. Thank you." Hwa said, tightly hugging Joong. 

A/n: I'm so sorry I haven't been able to post due to personal reasons and college. I really try my best to post as regular as I can. Please wait... Thank you!