Chapter 12: Confused Feelings

San's POV:

San was already dressed and ready for the photoshoot, when he heard Woo's voice. Knowing that he needed to talk to him, he rushed out of the dressing room. However, the sight in front of him broke his heart, making his hand ball in a fist.

Why is Hwa here? Why is he here with Woo...young? When did they rekindle?

"Woo, you're going to get cold if you don't take the jacket." Hwa was trying to hand Woo his jacket but he refused.

Upon hearing that, this comfirmed his worst fear.

He called him Woo... He only lets the people close to him call him Woo.

When did they become close again? How did I not know they were seeing each other behind my back?

As he walked over to them, Hwa noticed San first but not long after Woo did too, creating a very uncomfortable situation. Hwa couldn't take the awkwardness so he decided to stop persuading Woo and leave, but San stepped in front of him, making Hwa almost bump into him.

"Woo, take the jacket. He seems to care about you. Don't make him worry." San said, wearing a small smirk.

"Mr. Wooyoung, please come and get change for the photoshoot in about 10 minutes." One of the stylists called out.

"Yes, I'm coming." Woo answering the stylists. "Thank you for bringing me here...Hwa" Taking the jacket before heading off, leaving San and Hwa alone.

"Hey Hey Hey, don't leave yet." Seeing Hwa trying to slip out. "Why are you avoiding me?"

"No. No, I'm not avoiding you." Hwa looked down out of nervousness, slightly backing away to make sure Woo doesn't see.

"Well, if you're not avoiding me, then let's take a walk. They don't need me for another 30 minutes." Guiding Hwa outside.

San and Hwa walked side by side in silence until they reached a small park. San let out a sigh while sitting down, followed by Hwa.

"So, you and Woo-young. Are you on good terms with him? I heard about the incident and I wanted to send my condolences to you. Oh by the way, are you the one that let him stay the night at your place?" Not turning his head to face Hwa

Hwa carefully chose his words, "Yes, I am. And we're just friends...

"I see." Nodding slightly.

San took a deep breath of fresh air, "I can see that he still has feelings for you. But that's not my business is it?" San still not looking at Hwa but Hwa now glancing at San.

"..." letting out a small nervous chuckle. "We're just friends." Hwa kept insisting, fiddling with his own fingers.

"Mmm ok, whatever you say" San nonchalantly replied.

It quieted down for a few seconds when all of a sudden San turned around, kissing Hwa passionately. Leaving Hwa shocked. He didn't process what just happened but when he did, he immediately shoved San off, got up, and rubbed off any San's kiss residue off his lips.

"What are you doing? Hwa asked with wide eyes, seeing San with a smirk on his face.

Tilting his head like it was a challenge, "Why can't I? You let me kiss you when I was still with Woo, then why can't I kiss you now? You're not worried about if you cheated on Woo, is it? You're afraid of something else. What is it?" San stopped and looked at Hwa before continuing. "You still have feelings for Woo and you're afraid to cheat on him. Because, I think that as long as it's not you that is cheating, then it's ok. That's why you let me kiss you. Am I right?" San looks at Hwa who's silent.

"No I-I just I'm just confused.I don't know what I'm feeling. Those kisses meant nothing." Hwa shook his head, rubbing his eyes from frustration.

Before Hwa could continue, he felt San's lips on his once again but this time softer.

To his surprise, Hwa actually kissed back this time. Letting go, tucking a piece of hair behind his ear, "Tell me you didn't feel anything."

"I-I don't know, San. It is something, I just don't know what yet." Hwa sat there, staring at his hand.

He took Hwa's and in his, "What is Woo to you? What am I to you?"

"I-I don't know. I-I don't want him back. I-I just-" Hwa stuttered, stunned at his own words.

San slowly nodded, "You just wanted to see him one more time so you can apologize, isn't it? Like I said, I can see he still has feelings for you."

And just like that Hwa slipped his hands from San's hand, got up and walked away.