Prologue

Demihumans of different types have been living in peace for centuries as the rulers and leaders have allied together, everyone having over two hundred years of a lifespan; Dragon, Wolf, Tanuki, and Feline. But a specific group of a dragon demihuman breed didn't agree to the rules and allying, most refer to them as 'The Monsters of the Demihumans'. But to keep them from killing off the other demihumans, a specific group of six special, powerful demihumans gather and get rid of them. The Six Chikaras, but the only one the demihumans really know is Kurai, the most powerful of all of the six. The Six Chikaras are Hiroki, the Dark Chikara, Aithne, the Fire Chikara, these two are almost at the level of Kurai. Petra, the Ice Chikara, Alina, the Light Chikara, and Ekon, the Water Chikara are the weaker ones. Kurai wanted to distribute her power to three of the main villages, she shared her power with three demihumans, which were all killed by the monsters. But one of them created legends that would always be known as 'The Heroes who Saved Demihumanity'. Akira, Yuki, and Hina, three demihumans who suffered with tough pasts, which led them to becoming stronger than they ever were. Akira and Yuki were the offspring of one of Kurai's power holders, and Yuki obtained it, which was really rare. Akira obtained a special cursed power that overpowers all the Six Chikaras and the monsters, but what remains a mystery is how he even got it; as a small child, he was mistreated by the village before his parent's death. The village heard about Akira and Yuki's parents' deaths and decided to have a bit of pity for them, which also made them leave Akira alone. Lastly, Hina, Akira's best friend, was always by their side no matter what, and that also led to her becoming crazy powerful. Generations would get to know how much these three and a couple of Yuki's best friends helped the suffering of all villages disappear, but how did this even go?

*******************************

"Big brother! Let's go!" Yuki pleaded to Akira. "I've been waiting all morning!"

"Sorry Yuki, I've been working this whole time," Akira sighed, he got off the chair and patted Yuki's head. "Sorry to keep you waiting, you can play for extra time today."

"Yes!" Yuki cheered, jumping onto Akira, he caught her in his arms and hugged her back.

"My birthday is coming up!" Yuki added.

"You're becoming a big girl," Akira grinned. "Let's go, did you put your shoes on?"

"Yes!" Yuki replied. "Can I have a ride?" Akira laughed and carried her to set her on his shoulders. They walked across town and to the local playground, and as soon as they arrived, Yuki ran to the swings to join a group of little girls she played with.

"Akira!" a voice called from behind, a girl with blonde hair, sea blue eyes and petite, snowy white horns came running up to him.

"Hina," Akira responded, grinning at her. "what's up?"

"Nothing, I was just taking my afternoon walks and I suddenly saw you," Hina chuckled. "How's your day going, your horns look amazing as always, random, I know," Akira laughed at her statement, she always complimented his horns because of the big, twisted, blood red look, she adored them so much, and compared to hers, they were much bigger and weird looking.

"It's going good, I felt bad today because I've been working and I didn't give much attention to Yuki," Akira sighed, scratching the back of his head. Hina shook her head and patted his shoulder.

"But you're working for her sake, you're the best big brother she could ever ask for," Hina said, smiling, Akira smiled back and looked at Yuki, who was chasing another girl around and laughing.

"As long as she's happy, I would do anything, I don't want her childhood ruined like mine," Akira sighed. "We already lost our parents, and she's been missing them, but she coped because I kept giving her attention and love."